Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Foxes Trust 5 a-side tournament

Nope, they aint the best players we've got. :rolleyes:

49396[/snapback]

That's quite funny, because Tom and Ryan are very good players who you always ask to play for you. Don't worry, we dont need no arrogant attention seeking twats playing for the team. :)

49397[/snapback]

I think that abit harsh but ill leave you to the person abuse after the amount of times you've called me for it.

I wasn't saying they were bad players because there both excellent but we are top of the league and lost only one.

We have alot of quality in the team, i know we wont win the tournament and its the taking part that counts but everyone can win it so we'll be giving it our best.

49396[/snapback]

That's quite funny, because Tom and Ryan are very good players who you always ask to play for you. Don't worry, we dont need no arrogant attention seeking twats playing for the team. :)

49397[/snapback]

I think that abit harsh but ill leave you to the person abuse after the amount of times you've called me for it.

I wasn't saying they were bad players because there both excellent but we are top of the league and lost only one.

We have alot of quality in the team, i know we wont win the tournament and its the taking part that counts but everyone can win it so we'll be giving it our best.

49399[/snapback]

We're not all superhuman, we have to snap sometime. The way you put across your point saying Ryan and Tom aint the greatest players in your team smacks of arrogance. You're no great player yourself, but you proclaim your team to be the best around.

49396[/snapback]

49397[/snapback]

49399[/snapback]

We're not all superhuman, we have to snap sometime. The way you put across your point saying Ryan and Tom aint the greatest players in your team smacks of arrogance. You're no great player yourself, but you proclaim your team to be the best around.

49400[/snapback]

I know im not a great player, im far from it.

It didnt come across arrogant at all, im sure they'll agree. I was saying there not the greatest in the team. What was being said basically we're not good without them is bollocks.

I set this 5 a side team up for a laugh, i dont claim it to be the best around, just something i really enjoy.

The only thing i really ever do except post on here, so im sure i have the right to enjoy it.

Think your acting like abit of a twat to be honest, dont see the turn on me really appropriate.

I'll play if you need an extra man at the back or on the wing, I'm not the most talented player but I did a few training courses in the summer when I was little with lcfc, I'm sure some of you gus must have gone too, I did a bit of goalkeeping too which I can still basically do, Only as a number 2 though, still I'll put my name forward if required!

49396[/snapback]

49397[/snapback]

49399[/snapback]

49400[/snapback]

It didnt come across arrogant at all, im sure they'll agree. I was saying there not the greatest in the team. What was being said basically we're not good without them is bollocks.

I set this 5 a side team up for a laugh, i dont claim it to be the best around, just something i really enjoy.

The only thing i really ever do except post on here, so im sure i have the right to enjoy it.

Think your acting like abit of a twat to be honest, dont see the turn on me really appropriate.

49401[/snapback]

You've always acted like a spoilt child on here, looking for attention whenever you can. You need to be able to accept that life doesn't revolve around you, but because you're so big headed, that won't be the case.

I don't understand you - You're so different in person, but you act like a complete knob on here.

Anyway, back to the subject, because we don't want to be giving you more attention, eh?

49396[/snapback]

49397[/snapback]

49399[/snapback]

49400[/snapback]

49401[/snapback]

You've always acted like a spoilt child on here, looking for attention whenever you can. You need to be able to accept that life doesn't revolve around you, but because you're so big headed, that won't be the case.

I don't understand you - You're so different in person, but you act like a complete knob on here.

Anyway, back to the subject, because we don't want to be giving you more attention, eh?

49523[/snapback]

As the crazy frog would say

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BADADA ABOO BO BO BOBBOB BEEEEEEEEEE DRUMSINIS CDJO S JIOS BOOOOO

Thanks tommasi, i aint the only one thinking scowys being a twat.

I aint big headed at all, i dont know what your on about there and where that ones came from.

All upset because youve not got the most threads?

Shall i stop for a couple of days so you can over-take me?

I aint big headed at all, i dont know what your on about there and where that ones came from.

49545[/snapback]

i think u both should just kiss and make up :)

49545[/snapback]

lol Brilliant, he never dissapoints. Can always rely on a comical childish immature remark from him. Have a word with yourself, please.

I think Scowy has made some valid points actually, but as they say, the truth hurts.

And I would seriously doubt for one second that Scowy is upset that you're the number 1 poster on here - it's the quality not quantity that matters - that is why a lot of people have so much respect for Hoof, Davieg, and Hullfox who have relatively few posts compared to others.

49545[/snapback]

lol Brilliant, he never dissapoints. Can always rely on a comical childish immature remark from him. Have a word with yourself, please.

49549[/snapback]

:w00t:

49545[/snapback]

Grow up. Don't destroy another thread, thanks.

Archived