Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

BBC RL Phone In

Apparently he did a piece for Radio Derby regarding Leicester City and they criticised us for the way we gained promotion despite being in administration during 2002/03. Barber said nothing to defend the name of the club at all. If you're a supporter of a football club you can't turn it on and off. Once a sheep shagger, always a sheep shagger.

the best ever 11 from the east midlands clubs WTF

no piggin phone in after a defeat to sheep for the first time in over 4 years and no phone in

scandalous :mad:

Tbf this is not bad.. im enjoying it, Birch having ago coz there not picking any city players. :thumbup:

Those other two blokes are being so disrespectful to our former players it's untrue. "Keane on for Weller after 10 minutes because he wouldn't be able to last". fook off. And It sounded like Asanovic was suggested. He was only at Derby one season and I can't remember him being that great. They laughed at Muzzy though!

Tbf this is not bad.. im enjoying it, Birch having ago coz there not picking any city players. :thumbup:

Apart from Lineker, Banks and Shilton who would get in? Izzet?

Derby and Forest both won the First Division and we all know about the trees winning the European Cup.

Derby can boast Shilton, Rioch, Mackay, Gemmill, McFarland and Lee

Forest have Shilton, Clough, Keane, Pearce, Metgod, Walker, Woodcock, McGovern, Robertson and Francis.

Apart from Lineker, Banks and Shilton who would get in? Izzet?

Derby and Forest both won the First Division and we all know about the trees winning the European Cup.

Derby can boast Shilton, Rioch, Mackay, Gemmill, McFarland and Lee

Forest have Shilton, Clough, Keane, Pearce, Metgod, Walker, Woodcock, McGovern, Robertson and Francis.

Gary might get in :D

It does! Can't understand how Birch can argue with Keane being put in their though...

because Keane wasn't a star until he went to man utd, that why

Gary might get in :D

and he did, it would of been a scandal if he hadn't.

as for the muzzy argument did he not play for turkey when they finished 3rd in the world cup?!?!

as for the muzzy argument did he not play for turkey when they finished 3rd in the world cup?!?!

I see your Muzzy played a few minutes against Brazil and raise you a Dabizas was in the Greek squad that won the European Championship.

Muzzy should be nowhere near this team. Lennon was better for a start.

I see your Muzzy played a few minutes against Brazil and raise you a Dabizas was in the Greek squad that won the European Championship.

Muzzy should be nowhere near this team. Lennon was better for a start.

i wasnt saying he should, just gave an argument, i too would of picked lennie.

but those snobby bastrads scoffing at the mere mention of a leiceter player really pissed me off

Archived