Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

BBC RL Phone In

i wasnt saying he should, just gave an argument, i too would of picked lennie.

but those snobby bastrads scoffing at the mere mention of a leiceter player really pissed me off

Fair play, I'm not listening to it. Probably would have pissed me off too.

Depends a lot on whether you're just judging them on what they did at their East Midlands clubs or as a whole.

Fair play, I'm not listening to it. Probably would have pissed me off too.

Depends a lot on whether you're just judging them on what they did at their East Midlands clubs or as a whole.

i tink it was sposed to be east mids clubs only

It was, and they bypassed Lennon with the comment "all his best performances have been for Celtic".

they were ignorant pricks, they obviously never watched an o'neil leicester, excepted when we stuffed them and so held a grudge

Frank Worthington......Collymore was not even in his league.......

Never saw frank play so can't comment really so take the following comments in jest.

Comment 1. Collymore was in a higher league.

Comment 2. Collymore is the most talented player ever to play for Leicester, I'd be willing to say that even though I've probably only seen 5% of the players ever to play for the club.

Never saw frank play so can't comment really so take the following comments in jest.

Comment 2. Collymore is the most talented player ever to play for Leicester, I'd be willing to say that even though I've probably only seen 5% of the players ever to play for the club.

Didn't mean to discredit Stan......It's just that Frank Worthington is my all time favourite City player. I don't think the younger supporters realise just how good he was!!!

It's a shame we even have to compare and decide whether one was better than the other. They were different types of players, the common theme was they were both big characters.

L444ry - We've had few enough quality players or real characters playing for LCFC with out having to denigrate one over the other.

I'm just glad that I saw them both play for LCFC and wearing the Blue shirt with pride.

Didn't mean to discredit Stan......It's just that Frank Worthington is my all time favourite City player. I don't think the younger supporters realise just how good he was!!!

I planned for him to be my next Legend. :thumbup:

Archived