Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

neil lewis

I'm pretty sure he was the one who went to prison. I remember this because i remember reading a little comic strip in the matchday program and he had a ball and chain round his ankle while in a city kit. Not sure why i remember this, i just do.

wasnt it jason lee? aka pineapple head as i remember him.

im sure he glassed some guy in a club for dancing with his gf/ wife apparently

That was him, some guy with dreadlocks. Not Jamie Lawrence though, his hair was the best :thumbup:

Always remember going to see City v' leeds away.

It was hammering it down and neil lewis went to take a throwing and the ball went about 20 foot in the air and he landed flat on his face 6 foot away from the line with the ball landing behind him.

The whole ground errupted with laughter and MON subbed him about 10 mins later not to be seen again.

He did get sent to prison, i'm led to believe.

He did go to prison yes,but the reason he retired from football was because he had a badgambling addiction,hes seen in town in ladbrookes from time to time,but he was a decent footballer!

He did play in the leicester senior league for kirby muxloe i think it was!

Also Jamie Lawrence went to prison for armed robbery before he joined Leicester!

He did go to prison yes,but the reason he retired from football was because he had a badgambling addiction,hes seen in town in ladbrookes from time to time,but he was a decent footballer!

He did play in the leicester senior league for kirby muxloe i think it was!

Also Jamie Lawrence went to prison for armed robbery before he joined Leicester!

Let's not forget Sir Len.

• 6 months later...

i just wanna set the records straight, Neil Lewis left peterborough after an accident damaging both legs, It was not gambling, drugs or rock and roll, you lot were however right about the prison part, he did a few months for hitting someone in the face with a bottle who had been shouting abuse at his girlfriend

i just wanna set the records straight, Neil Lewis left peterborough after an accident damaging both legs, It was not gambling, drugs or rock and roll, you lot were however right about the prison part, he did a few months for hitting someone in the face with a bottle who had been shouting abuse at his girlfriend

How are your legs now Neil?

Every time I used to go into Mcdonalds in town Lewis seemed to be in there scoffing a Big Mac Meal, this was around the time O'Neill took over.

I didn't go in there often but when I did I was guaranteed to see him, always arguing with his missus too.

Always remember going to see City v' leeds away.

It was hammering it down and neil lewis went to take a throwing and the ball went about 20 foot in the air and he landed flat on his face 6 foot away from the line with the ball landing behind him.

The whole ground errupted with laughter and MON subbed him about 10 mins later not to be seen again.

Yeah I remember that.

It was probably the only quality moment of a really horrible day out.

MON even walked through the rain afterwards to say sorry to the fans for the side's crap performance.

But he signed Matt Elliott the week afterwards...and the rest, as they say, is history!

By the way, the glassing incident happened in the Palais (now Life), not Krystals.

Yeah I remember that.

It was probably the only quality moment of a really horrible day out.

MON even walked through the rain afterwards to say sorry to the fans for the side's crap performance.

But he signed Matt Elliott the week afterwards...and the rest, as they say, is history!

By the way, the glassing incident happened in the Palais(now Life), not Krystals.

Bloody hell it's like Jack "The Hat" McVitie all over again!! :rolleyes:

Are you sure the crime wasn't committed at Blonde Carol Skinner's??? :P

Archived