Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertboy

Whats the chances at wolves ?

He was caretaker manager at Wolves for a bit.

:| What?

That's news to me.

------

Anyway, Wolves definitely wasn't his first game. QPR was his first league game. I remember it as if it was yesterday. ;)

The Wolves game was quite a way into his run as caretaker. Soon after the season ended he was rumoured to be on Wolves' shopping list for a manager. :ph34r:

That's news to me.

------

Anyway, Wolves definitely wasn't his first game. QPR was his first league game. I remember it as if it was yesterday. ;)

The Wolves game was quite a way into his run as caretaker. Soon after the season ended he was rumoured to be on Wolves' shopping list for a manager. :ph34r:

I thought Southampton in the Cup on January 28 was before that because he set his stall out as his clearly intended going on with a boringly unadventurous defensive approach in which we barely mustered an exciting attack all game.

Babylon will remember because he chastised me for calling him all sorts first time out.

I honestly thought, being a theoretically intelligent man, he would learn from that and tried to give him some praise and encouragement but he never has learned from what I can see.

In fact, in many ways he's been singularly unimpressive from first to last, assuming he acts in the decent manner he always seems to advocate and resigns tomorrow to save us further punishment.

In which case he would go with a worthwhile place in our history books as the manager who rescued us from potential disaster last season.

I thought Southampton in the Cup on January 28 was before that because he set his stall out as his clearly intended going on with a boringly unadventurous defensive approach in which we barely mustered an exciting attack all game.

Babylon will remember because he chastised me for calling him all sorts first time out.

I honestly thought, being a theoretically intelligent man, he would learn from that and tried to give him some praise and encouragement but he never has learned from what I can see.

In fact, in many ways he's been singularly unimpressive from first to last.

I got that too and also from Anish.

:laugh:

In fact, in many ways he's been singularly unimpressive from first to last.

S'hampton in the cup was his first game indeed. Took charge on Thursday morning, first game Saturday afternoon. Lost 1-0 in an abject performance.

We then went to QPR and won 3-2. As I said, QPR was the first league game under Kelly's stewardship. ;)

That's news to me.

------

Ok I think I was dreaming, I can't find this anywhere now :doh:

NO! DEFINATELY NOT! :angry:

:P

Here's proof.

Does this seem familiar. :ph34r:

In a game of few chances, substitute Kenwyne Jones broke Leicester hearts with a stoppage time strike only seven minutes after coming onto the field of play.

I very much doubt that he will resign if we lose. At this stage I think it would be best for the team if he didn't resign because of the takeover process. When Milan comes in I would like to see kelly gone but only then because then Milan can choose his own manager.

I very much doubt that he will resign if we lose. At this stage I think it would be best for the team if he didn't resign because of the takeover process. When Milan comes in I would like to see kelly gone but only then because then Milan can choose his own manager.

yeah you are probably right even if we come undone which is likely RK will stay on until the deal is done....but will MM bring in his own man straightaway or give RK some time ??

i can see city getting well and truly thumped , then the players will redouble the effort on the training pitch , bend over backwards and start flicking each other with towels while making girly giggling sounds , no wait , i think that was an erasure video :blink::blush:

personally id rather see the womens team take the field , least there would be something to watch :D

Archived