Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The X files

Where's

Momo Sylla, Nils Eric Johansson, Chris O'Grady, James Wesolowski?

Well Nils has been dropped by the looks as he was done by Barnes who is a cut aboue a far as i could see so that is a bit unfair on NEJ

Momo seems to have lost out in the ding dong battle that is Right mid with Low or maybe RK has been watching Raneiri

COG is just crap but has not done much wrong as far as i can see

Wesso was fit for the bench for the scum and Norwich and then did not even appear on the bench for wed? what's that all about? :banghead:

Then williams is fit on the bench for 45 and then plays the 2nd half

New song

What the Fuc* What the Fuc*

What the Fuc*in Hells going on?

What the fuc*in Hell is going on?

and Repeat!

I dont understand the case that is NEJ - My view is he has been a consistently good defender for us this season (ok maybe a shaky start) but certainly better than Maybury. So why was he dropped?

Im not saying Maybury has been crap cuz he has actually done average (which is good for him)

It just does not make no sense at all

On the other points I've heard that weso + o'grady were injured so that may be they're reason.

Sylla don't know don't really care too much cept hes better than Low :thumbup:

I don't understand the Nils thing either.

He's never been my favourite defender - ironically because he's extremely vulnerable to pace and to being turned and, partly because of that, he's never going to be a box-to-box wing back.

But all this has been well known for over a season. Nils has played quite consistently within his limitations and any defender might have struggled as a one-off against the pace of Derby widemen.

Furthermore all players have people they do well against/struggle against and to crucify Nils - assuming that's what's happened - was no less ridiculous than those who lost faith in Levi cos he didn't have the easiest time against the Colchester right back.

I've always felt selection should be about numbers, that is, seven and a half good games out of 10 should just about keep people in the team unless there's a categorically better player who's come into the equation. If a manager can get even more consistency out of people it's a bonus.

Well, in our team, Nils has been just about as solid as anyone. My call for a wing-back is simply because I prefer that way of playing because it enables us to support attacks in greater numbers and improves our chances of scoring.

It is not a personal criticism of Nils. And, results wise, the appearance of Maybury at left back seems to have done no good at all - as if it ever would.

In fact I've rarely known anything so ridiculous.

I don't understand the Nils thing either.

He's never been my favourite defender - ironically because he's extremely vulnerable to pace and to being turned and, partly because of that, he's never going to be a box-to-box wing back.

But all this has been well known for over a season. Nils has played quite consistently within his limitations and any defender might have struggled as a one-off against the pace of Derby widemen.

Furthermore al players have people they do well against/strugle against and to crucify Nils - assuming that's what's happened - was no less ridiculous than those who lost faith in Levi cos he didn't have the easiest time against the Colchester right back.

I've always felt selection should be about numbers, that is, seven and a half good games out of 10 should just about keep people in the team. If a manager can get even more consistcy out of people it's a bonus.

Well, in our team, Nils has been just about as solid as anyone. My call for a wing-back is simply because I prefer that way of playing because it enables us to support attacks in greater numbers and improves our chances of scoring. It is not a personal criticism of Nils. And, results wise, the appearance of Maybury at left back seems to have done no good at all - as if it ever would.

In fact I've rarely known anything so ridiculous.

Its just like when MA got rid of taggs after that Spurs game we heard fok all until oh he's gone to Stoke and what a shit decision that was!

Archived