Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Stearman

Just thought about this and thought that maybe it was time that we sold Stearman and got a good deal out of it. :unsure:

Stearman could be a very good prospect for the club but I don't think he will ever live up to the expectations he has been set.

Money-wise I think it would be great business for the club and I think he could be very easily replaced.

I don't think Stearman is a bad player by any means but I don't think he is brilliant either.

Overall we could get a good deal for him and it would give the manager some cash to spend...

Any thoughts? :unsure:

Just thought about this and thought that maybe it was time that we sold Stearman and got a good deal out of it. :unsure:

Stearman is a very good prospect for the club but I don't think he will ever live up to the expectations he has been set.

Money-wise I think it would be great business for the club and I think he could be very easily replaced.

I don't think Stearman is a bad player by any means but I don't think he is brilliant either.

Overall we could get a good deal for him and it would give the manager some cash to spend...

You've just contradicted yourself. If he's not going to live up to his expectations we're probably not going to get an awful lot for him. I doubt many bigger clubs are too interested at the moment anyway. ;)

Don't worry, he'll come good soon - the boy's class.

Stearman could be a very good prospect for the club but I don't think he will ever live up to the expectations he has been set.

After performances like today, nobody will be offering anything for him. I said in the summer we should have bitten off Niall Quinn's hand when he came in with a seven-figure sum and I still stand by those sentiments.

he was mismanaged under craig levein imo

kelly has made him better but not by much

hopefully rk can keep levi's feet on the ground and he can become as good as rooney (could happen)

edit not under kelly tho

hopefully rk can keep levi's feet on the ground and he can become as good as rooney (could happen)

edit not under kelly tho [/quote

How did Levein mis manage him?

If anyone has it's RK by moving him around from RB to RW to CM all in an under performing arse end of a team.

edit not under kelly tho

TBH Stearman was better last season that this season, Infact I thought he was one off the best of a bad bunch last season and reading some comments on here I think others would agree. I'll join the bandwagon - You talk some shite!

Archived