Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
josh_baskin

Ian Hume's warm up prior to todays game

He just really annoys me. He stands offside (he did well to only be offside 2 or 3 times today) most of the time and at times doesn't look bothered. But i'll admit he is better than Fryatt at the minute and RK can't drop him while he's scoring.

Better than Fryatt? Back down to Earth people... Like any out of form striker, Fryatt needs a goal and when it comes im sure more will follow... i hope your all being sarcastic and not just damn right fickle :mellow:

Rant over :)

On current form he is better than Fryatt. I really hope he will come good but doubting it while he is at this club.

Better than Fryatt? Back down to Earth people... Like any out of form striker, Fryatt needs a goal and when it comes im sure more will follow... i hope your all being sarcastic and not just damn right fickle :mellow:

Rant over :)

At the moment, Elvis is better than Fryatt.

Fryatt had his run of games and did virtually nothing, although to be fair he had no service

Elvis has scored two in two. Can't really argue with that can you?

He just really annoys me. He stands offside (he did well to only be offside 2 or 3 times today) most of the time and at times doesn't look bothered. But i'll admit he is better than Fryatt at the minute and RK can't drop him while he's scoring.

Fryatt is never onside!!! He was the player with the most offsides so far this season up until a few games ago and considering he's missed a fair few games says a lot. Was it Sunderland away where he was offside about 7 times in the second half alone?

At the moment, Elvis is better than Fryatt.

Fryatt had his run of games and did virtually nothing, although to be fair he had no service

Elvis has scored two in two. Can't really argue with that can you?

Yeah, id agree, on current form, Elvis is way better, but id say overall Fryatt's better. At a club like Leicester, we cant rate players or the team on current form, because we are so inconsistent.

Yeah I was just about the start a thread myself about this! As soon as I sat down I saw Hume go up to one of the trainers, rubbing his stomach and bending down spitting, Then another trainer came back with some tablets, I then saw Hume take the tablets, Luckly I missed him throwing up but knew he had because I saw someone throwing bottles of water over the pitch obviously where he'd threw up. I was really surprised he was playing but considering he probably felt like shite from what I saw he played quite well!

Archived