Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Footballs Hardest away days

Anyone see this last night on skythree? sure it was a repeat. Lee Jobber was on there with his mates and they were followed to the 2-2 Watford game a few seasons back. him and his mates looked like nutters, any of you on here? :D

anyone else see it?

I saw it, not last night though, ATTACK ATTACK - ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK! lol

I saw it a few weeks back. The best bit was when they went to the village Watford in Northamptonshire was it? and asked where Vicarige Road was...

I've not seen him at any away games this season though and i've been to 9 so far.

for anyone who dont know lee jobber , i grew up playing football against him and he was a awesome goalkeeper! he played for city boys and i think he was on citys books for a while .

just a little uninteresting knowledge for you :rolleyes:

Id hate to have that burnley supporter bloke sitting behind me , id have to smash the silly old twat one in his face.

I've mixed with the baddest and the best over the years!

Sure you can have a scrap if you want to but it's all about attitude and alcohol!

I still say the "old den" is the worse,even if you went there dressed as a Vicar..if you were'nt a Millwall vicar chances are you'd get a pasting! :blink:

It was on last night, it was quite funny because they featured this fat german Forest fan who flies over every weekend and see's his "Girlfriend" who looked like she fell out of the ugly tree while it was on fire, hit every branch on the way down, her face caught fire and someone stomped it out with a golf shoe.

Anyway they were away to crewe last season and it was basically the match that sent them down, so there were a load of soul distroyed Forest fans!

It was glorious! :)

I tried to watch this but I was slightly drunk and then i missed loads of i becasue i had the wrong channel on and when i got too see it, its was some Blades fan with a High-Vis jacket so i turned it off and went to sleep <_<

It was on last night, it was quite funny because they featured this fat german Forest fan who flies over every weekend and see's his "Girlfriend" who looked like she fell out of the ugly tree while it was on fire, hit every branch on the way down, her face caught fire and someone stomped it out with a golf shoe.

Anyway they were away to crewe last season and it was basically the match that sent them down, so there were a load of soul distroyed Forest fans!

Hahaha, I loved it,

ZEM DAM SHEEP SHARGERS!

Yeh the ugly bus really did a number on her didn't it!

Was great to see all the Forest fans suffering so much.

Archived