Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

3 interesting facts

a) I know who's making our kit next year. All I can say is oh dear :ph34r:

b) I was behind Kisnorbo at the counter in Schuh today (I bought a lovely pair of Ted Baker's I'm sure you're all dieing to know!). Anyway he only gives out his mobile number and address! As I'm not a stalker sadly I did not write them down but let's just say he's got the finest LE postcode one could have :thumbup:

c) I got recognised on the streets of Leicester last night by a fellow FT member :ph34r: To whom it may concern it was a pleasure mate :thumbup:

Anyway merry bloody christmas and all that jazz :D

b) I was behind Kisnorbo at the counter in Schuh today (I bought a lovely pair of Ted Baker's I'm sure you're all dieing to know!). Anyway he only gives out his mobile number and address! As I'm not a stalker sadly I did not write them down but let's just say he's got the finest LE postcode one could have :thumbup:

c) I got recognised on the streets of Leicester last night by a fellow FT member :ph34r: To whom it may concern it was a pleasure mate :thumbup:

then why say anything, ur only gonna get harrassed now!! unless everybody else already knows but me :unsure::whistle:

They'd have to go a long way to outdo the present p!sspoor JJB effort. It's not Admiral is it? :eek:

If it's where I suspect it is we're obviously paying him way too much.. lol

Fame, fame, fatal fame...it can play fatal tricks on the brain... :D

Bit too late for that, but happy new year to you too. What you up to for New Year's Eve?

Stephen Hughes, Paddy Mac, and seen Hendo here too, so presume he has house here too. All live within 10 doors of me. So i think Kisnorbo must be around here somewhere too, but i haven't seen him. By the way our 2 boys followed Paddy mac back from the shop on chrimbo eve, got in the door and said, i cant believe how slow he walked. lol

Since I haven't seen him in the street, it's clearly not LE2 3 :ph34r::ph34r:

a) Is it Evans?

b) Knighton, Matt?

c) Oooh! Was it lionelwilding?

And a HC and HNY to you too, sah! :thumbup::)

Hehe I'll put everyone out of their misery for one of the 3 comments, c) was not lionelwilding but me, it was really great to meet you Matt, even though I was pissed, and I do apologise for that! And regarding a) Matt did tell me who it was making the kit but I'm not gonna spoil the suprise!

Archived