Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

3 interesting facts

We had a 2 year deal with jjb with an option to extend for a third year. When my company were remodelling the jjb shops early summer, the big wigs of jjb said they were having a meeting to discuss pulling out. They are going to be the new sponsors of everton .

That is getting torn up as even Diamond Dave and his band of Northern cohorts have realised they are getting a crap deal..... You have to hand it to Paul Mace he really kippered both parties lol

So a rumour that Paul M may be coming back to the club if MM takes over should go down really well then :whistle:

Am I the only one who doesn't care?

As long as it doesn't fall apart and makes the club some money who's bothered. It's who's wearing the damn thing on the pitch I'm more concerned with, if the palyers are good enough no one will notice what they're wearing.

Besides kit manuafacturers are like car manufacturers each one is loved or hated by someone and everyone can be cited by someone somewhere has having sold a lemon at sometime.

As long as it doesn't fall apart and makes the club some money who's bothered. It's who's wearing the damn thing on the pitch I'm more concerned with, if the palyers are good enough no one will notice what they're wearing.

Besides kit manuafacturers are like car manufacturers each one is loved or hated by someone and everyone can be cited by someone somewhere has having sold a lemon at sometime.

well said

but i would still like to know who's making it

btw has anyone seen any of diadora's previous kits?

if so post away ;)

As long as it doesn't fall apart and makes the club some money who's bothered? It's who's wearing the damn thing on the pitch I'm more concerned with, if the palyers are good enough no one will notice what they're wearing.

But the club are less likely to make if the shirt looks a bag a knackers.

Hence I'm fussed if it's a company with a reputation for shite kits.

its nike. why has nobody suggested nike? they make shoddy kits.... look at moan ures.

I've already told you once but I will tell you again just incase you missed it the first time,it's Fame Fashions on Narborough Road,it all makes sense when you think about it,they are cheap and if necessary someone could nip out during a match pick up a couple of shirts and be back in 5 mins (warning if you have to double park in Barclay Street watch out for the purple pirates that have started to hang around on street corners during matchdays to issue parking tickets) :angry:

Gark.... all those names sound horrible.... and their kits are pretty dreadful too... :Plol lol

I hope it's not the current people, I have last seasons kit and that is cool, but whoever decided pinstripes would look good this season should be shot.

I hope it's not Diodora... I do like them, but design wise, they aren't the best looking things I have seen.

I would say personally I'd like Adidas and Lonsdale... because I like their kits... but we aren't made of money...maybe in MM gets us though, this could be an option... :D :D

Archived