Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

who feels embarrased and depressed after today?

who feels embarrased and depressed after today?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. depression?

• yes (dont need to explain after todays performance)
    • no (explain please)

wow its been along time since i felt like this about football! only one game i know but just i feel as if there was nothing there today i feel let down, like the players couldnt be bothered ok i wasnt there but the commentators said when it was put back the players shrugged and said oh well. and in the match it was if they had already given up, this is against everything the foxes say we are. omg break down lol:P

wheres the unsure one?

after all kelly has made the players + the club look better in december taking 10 points out of a possible 15 imo thats very good.

its a bad way to end thid month but i feel quite happy but sad in the same way if you know what i meen ;)

wheres the unsure one?

after all kelly has made the players + the club look better in december taking 10 points out of a possible 15 imo thats very good.

its a bad way to end thid month but i feel quite happy but sad in the same way if you know what i meen ;)

yer kinda the same here, dont wanna slaughter them cus they have done well, but i feel so mad that they wasnt any effort today.

Not depressed at all by todays result. It was inevitable that we'd come unstuck and be subjected to defeat, especially on our travels against a team full of confidence and in form like Southampton. The SSN ticker said we'd only won there once in our last 19 as well, so a win wasn't really on the cards. It was embarassing though as we sounded absolutely awful and that is reflected by the amount of shots we didn't have.

Hopefully 2007 starts off with a win at home to Sunderland, but if we don't win that, we could be in for a depressing start to the New Year, playing a Prem team in the FA Cup, going away to free-scoring Colchester and then playing league leaders Brum at home.

It had to be expected, but Kelly's tactical management made it even more horrible to witness.

I hope we can start off the new year with a positive result against Sunderland, that would also close the gap between the upper and lower parts of the table in the Championship.

The players must of been tired after all the games in a short time, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't put in the effort. :(

all good points people cheers for voting, and yer i guess your right it was inevitable but we should most definatly put in a better effort on monday todays efforts were abismal.

There in 4th place for fooks sake couldn't have expected anything really.

(Yes i have the same attidude as kelly)

its not the fact we were beaten i can take that, its the fact that there was no fighting spirit that we normally show, it was as if we had admitted defeat before we had even started, its to negative!!!!!. they didnt beleive in themselves today, and that showed. the sooner they realise they can beat anyone in this league if they put there mind to it the better.

im going to wait to see what the reaction is on monday. he may make a couple of changes, nothing major but maybe stearman n fryatt. i would like to think he gave them a bit of a mouthful after the game or atleast tell them in whatever way he does that they were not good enough.

I'm never down about football anymore. I really am going off it unfortunately due to constant, boring, defensive tactics being used by so many managers.

have to agree with you, i find highlites of matches from the last centuary much more interesting than the defensive rubbish we get nowadays.

there should of been a bitterly dissapointed bit u could of ticked.

i clicked embaressed though...;

i just feel we didnt even wanna be there, yeh the weather probs didnt help BUT we need to win some games they no that so why not atleast try, they all backed away from challenges or dived in to early. passin was absolutely auwful. and there was 0% passion.

got cold, wet and moody also feel like i have been robbed of my money that i spent on fuel and ticket because they just couldnt seem to be bothered.

its not the fact we were beaten i can take that, its the fact that there was no fighting spirit that we normally show, it was as if we had admitted defeat before we had even started, its to negative!!!!!. they didnt beleive in themselves today, and that showed. the sooner they realise they can beat anyone in this league if they put there mind to it the better.

True, but it's only one game.

I didn't really get exicted or anything about this game. IF i went then maybe I would be down and depressed :unsure:

wow its been along time since i felt like this about football! only one game i know but just i feel as if there was nothing there today i feel let down, like the players couldnt be bothered ok i wasnt there but the commentators said when it was put back the players shrugged and said oh well. and in the match it was if they had already given up, this is against everything the foxes say we are. omg break down lol:P

come on we have been like it all seaso,its no suprise anymore when we lose!

Today only emphasised all the shortcomings that have been apparent for months.

Don't change a winning team!

If we don't change we will never move forwards.

Leicester City is rather like an alcoholic. Only when they finally admit their problems can they set about finding solutions.

Worst performace of the season. The players should be embaressed of themselves. Wasn't good at all.

Conditions weren't brilliant but it was the same for both teams. Southampton are a very good team and fully deserved their win today.

Worst performace of the season. The players should be embaressed of themselves. Wasn't good at all.

Conditions weren't brilliant but it was the same for both teams. Southampton are a very good team and fully deserved their win today.

I agree.

Fair enough we were not expected to win down there but at least see a better perfromance.

Archived