Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Leicester City Ultras?

i watch my 2nd team Meelan several times a year, and whilst ultras work well in Italy i dont think the idea would catch on in the UK.

but if it did it would be proper, they motivate (and abuse) their own fans to sing and chant. cant see it somehow at the walkers tho'

Well it's caught on with many other teams.

Would be nice to get in on the act whilst it's a small scene instead of waiting for everyone else to have one before us.

Would need to set up some kind of group first to get the thing kick started

Would love to have something set up by birmigham so we could get ourself's on TV like palace , aldershot, newcastle have done - but thats not going to happen

If you want anything in place by Birmingham, you may want to get a move on in setting something up!! It doesn't have to be everything just yet, maybe just a giant banner or a flag?? It's a start and it'd get you at least recognised on TV :):P

but if it did it would be proper, they motivate (and abuse) their own fans to sing and chant. cant see it somehow at the walkers tho'

Some in the Kop like to do this as well when fans don't get involved :thumbup:

i watch my 2nd team Meelan several times a year, and whilst ultras work well in Italy i dont think the idea would catch on in the UK.

Chunky we'll have to find that guy who was abusing the other on to sing lol lol

The 4 points of the Ultra mentality are in my signature, and have been for ages :whistle:

If you want anything in place by Birmingham, you may want to get a move on in setting something up!! It doesn't have to be everything just yet, maybe just a giant banner or a flag?? It's a start and it'd get you at least recognised on TV :):P

:whistle::ph34r::whistle:lol

To me it would be great to have the old rattles back. They really helped to lift the atmosphere - especially when you were going hoarse...which doesn't happen so much now, of course.

When it come to Italian fans Lazio are the daddys! :appl::scarf:

We should do a sticky on here where if you want to be part of the 'Ultra' you put your name down and some other details.

We should definetly get this going - its one of the many things this club needs.

Ok as I have already said i'm in what details do you need, what do we have to do?

:whistle::ph34r::whistle:lol

Taking it you are one of those people then?? Don't worry, you are not alone :ph34r::whistle:

We should do a sticky on here where if you want to be part of the 'Ultra' you put your name down and some other details.

We should definetly get this going - its one of the many things this club needs.

This is a masterful post and makes a lot of sense :appl: Maybe one of the Mods on here could look into acting upon the suggestion in bold?? :)

When it come to Italian fans Lazio are the daddys! :appl::scarf:

Went to a Lazio game a few years back and in protest against something the Ultra's had got into the stadium early and turned every sign upside down - advertising boards, warning notices...the works! Unbelievable! The Ultra's at Lazio also have a much darker side though.

Taking it you are one of those people then?? Don't worry, you are not alone :ph34r::whistle:

This is a masterful post and makes a lot of sense :appl: Maybe one of the Mods on here could look into acting upon the suggestion in bold?? :)

Erm Yes where do you stand? I'm in E3

Here are the current Ultra set -ups around

Man City Also have one not sure what it is called though.

Something along these lines not LCM's lol WEll whatever people think is better really :P

Heed Ultras (Gateshead)

Jorvik Reds (York City)

Stanley Ultras (Accrington Stanley)

ST Ultras (Swindon)

Red Blue Army (Aldershot Town)

Ultras Whites (Leeds United)

Celt Clan (Farsley Celtic)

Burnley Ultras (Burnley)

Holmesdale Fanatics (Crystal Palace)

City Disorder Boys (CDB) (Gloucester City)

Stretford End Flags, Heaven's Devils (Manchester United)

The Mockney Mafia (Leyton Orient)

Frat Boys (Portsmouth)

Hell's Saints (Southampton)

Toon Ultras (Newcastle United)

Red Action (Arsenal)

"H Boys" (p-boro)

**Ultra groups names**

I think we should wait to see the interest in setting a group up, and then run a poll on what the name of the group should be :thumbup: Get a few suggestions in so everybody has had an input, then get everyone to vote on them. It's the fairest way and it'll also give us the name which is most popular :D

Ok as I have already said i'm in what details do you need, what do we have to do?

Well I'll be honest I dont go to many away games but I go to all home games and I'm thinking about going to all aways and no homes next season so technically I'm breaking one of the Ultra rules, but I'll still declare myself in :thumbup:

I think we should wait to see the interest in setting a group up, and then run a poll on what the name of the group should be :thumbup: Get a few suggestions in so everybody has had an input, then get everyone to vote on them. It's the fairest way and it'll also give us the name which is most popular :D

Good suggestion.

Maybe a seperate thread with list of people's names and email address's for contact purposes.

Stuff like that :P

Something along these lines not LCM's lol WEll whatever people think is better really :P

Heed Ultras (Gateshead)

Jorvik Reds (York City)

ST Ultras (Swindon)

Burnley Ultras (Burnley)

Frat Boys (Portsmouth)

Red Action (Arsenal)

"H Boys" (p-boro)

Really do think the 'mods' spank all of those, and tell you what, if we go with it, me being a stellar graphic designer will knock us up a belter of a logo. Can't say fairer.

Good suggestion.

Maybe a seperate thread with list of people's names and email address's for contact purposes.

Stuff like that :P

See here sir:

Heed Ultras (Gateshead)

Jorvik Reds (York City)

ST Ultras (Swindon)

Burnley Ultras (Burnley)

Frat Boys (Portsmouth)

Red Action (Arsenal)

"H Boys" (p-boro)

How's about;

Spion Kopites

Walshie's Silencers

Stevies Shinners

Archived