Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Leicester City Ultras?

Perhaps we could start it in the Kop this season then move to N1 next season, so we'll all be together. (And yes thats N not L :P )

I think the flag making etc can start as soon as everything is sorted any we have some support from the club

Home games such as Cov and Derby would be good to try it out

It would, but we'd need quite a response by then if anything significant were to happen (i.e. most people on here and other people recruited that do not post on this site) would need to be in the know a while before hand and would need to turn up in N1, as we know L1 will turn out in numbers and good voice for that one.

I Think for anything major to happen it will be next season im afraid <_<

Anything major would have to wait til next season. But the foundations and begining of everything can start to appear in the remaining games this term if we get something sorted quickly enough. This isn't impossible judging by the response we have received so far.

Anything major would have to wait til next season. But the foundations and begining of everything can start to appear in the remaining games this term if we get something sorted quickly enough. This isn't impossible judging by the response we have received so far.

Yep, 6 pages in 1 and a half hours isn't bad

Perhaps everyone who is interested could meet up in D2 or something at an agreed game, there always a lot of empty seats unless its a £1 game :P

Be plenty of spare seats for that one lol

Maybe thats a bit soon? :unsure:

it's a bit soon to have all of the flags and everything sorted, but it isn't too soon to get a lot of people together to at least attempt to create an atmosphere. If people are serious about this, they may want to consider trying to get as far back in D1/D2 as they can on Saturday against Fulham :)

What's the chances of being able to take a drum in or something like that? I've got cymbals and that 1950's rattle I mentioned som e time back.

lol Maybe not cymbals but I'm sure Jamie will includ A Drum in the email he sends.

Although I can't help but think that some drums are naff? Bolton for example has to be the worse yet some such pompey and aldershot sound brilliant. :unsure::whistle::ph34r:

What's the chances of being able to take a drum in or something like that? I've got cymbals and that 1950's rattle I mentioned some time back.

Depends on the stadium rules, they were quite happy for us to have flags and the poles in them really hurt lol:P

The Fosseters

Jay-Walkers

Less-ter-do's

Walker "Brothers"

Just ideas!.

Great idea,got to be the Walker Brothers,but if it did take off and the club wanted to get involved they could organise a phone vote for the name and donate the proceeds to charity..that would be great publicity and get the whole thing off to a flying start!

lol Maybe not cymbals but I'm sure Jamie will includ A Drum in the email he sends.

Although I can't help but think that some drums are naff? Bolton for example has to be the worse yet some such pompey and aldershot sound brilliant. :unsure::whistle::ph34r:

I will definitely include a request for one or two drums in the email I send to PJ and TD when the interest is a bit higher and I have a thread that stays confirming names and email addresses of people who want to be involved :)

Cymbals may not be included though Thrac sorry :) You can bring the rattle if you want lol:D;)

We are keen to improve the atmosphere at the stadium and have already offered some advice to Standupandsing a few weeks ago about contact with the club.

If a new area is being created, then I think Standupandsing is being realistic when saying it would need to be in place next season (or planned for before Season Ticket's are put on sale, so the area was clearly designated before purchase).

It may be worth contacting the club about the least popular area for ST's currently, which would therefore be easier to change and not upset many fans (often used as a reason for not doing something).

It does need careful planning, as the main obsticle will be the Safety & Advisory Group. Would certainly play down the standing and emphasis the signing element.

We are happy to act as a sounding board prior to submitting plans to the club, as we may spot some pitfalls based on previous dialogue which subtle changes could overcome.

I will definitely include a request for one or two drums in the email I send to PJ and TD when the interest is a bit higher and I have a thread that stays confirming names and email addresses of people who want to be involved :)

Cymbals may not be included though Thrac sorry :) You can bring the rattle if you want lol:D;)

It's a great rattle - and has it seen some football! Glad you said that about the cymbals! :D

We are keen to improve the atmosphere at the stadium and have already offered some advice to Standupandsing a few weeks ago about contact with the club.

If a new area is being created, then I think Standupandsing is being realistic when saying it would need to be in place next season (or planned for before Season Ticket's are put on sale, so the area was clearly designated before purchase).

It may be worth contacting the club about the least popular area for ST's currently, which would therefore be easier to change and not upset many fans (often used as a reason for not doing something).

It does need careful planning, as the main obsticle will be the Safety & Advisory Group. Would certainly play down the standing and emphasis the signing element.

We are happy to act as a sounding board prior to submitting plans to the club, as we may spot some pitfalls based on previous dialogue which subtle changes could overcome.

Cheers FT. :thumbup:

Long winded support :)

Thanks

We will be in touch.

About the standing - The club have said somewhere aliong the line that it isn't the standing (safety) that they are bothered about just obstructiing peoples views. IM sure they sadi something like that. IF the whole area is for people with the same mentalitly and doesnt have people who dont want to stand etc then surely there is no problem.

The same thing has been said on an Ultra Forum about smokes and flares.

It's a great rattle - and has it seen some football! Glad you said that about the cymbals! :D

If it'll make you contribute to the atmosphere we're looking to get, then there'd be no problems with you bringing it :thumbup: Definitely have to reject the idea of symbols though, there's no place for 'em at the footy lol!!

A site stating what we're trying to achieve and for people to leave their names/email addresses should be up and running soon, either me or Standupandsing will post a link to it when it is done :)

A lot about this thread suggests talking a good game and plenty of mouth and little in the trouser department.

Where were you when I sang solo home game vs Barnsley?

I'll tell you where... being a hero in your head and nowhere where it matters.

This is directed at nowhere in particular but our 'support' in general.

A lot about this thread suggests talking a good game and plenty of mouth and little in the trouser department.

Where were you when I sang solo home game vs Barnsley?

I'll tell you where... being a hero in your head and nowhere where it matters.

This is directed at nowhere in particular but our 'support' in general.

Not being funny or anything TPH, but I was at the home game against Barnsley and I too was singing :):thumbup:

As jamie stated a small website will be set up to show our aims and write your names down for the mailing list etc hopefully by the end of today (gone midnight)

TPH you should have moved up a few rows towards the back we treid to start Iwan is a welshman on Saturday for a laugh! :D:P

il support this..any attempt to bring back atmosphere is great. do you plan on having flares? :cool:

When the site for names and email addresses to be put on is finished and people begin supporting us on there, an email will be sent to PJ and TD to outline our idea/plans for the group. Requests as to what it should entail are welcome, and if 1 of them is flares, it can be requested, though it being accepted is another story :thumbup:

Archived