Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Leicester City Ultras?

The Ultra idea is a good one and despite my dig at Swedging, if it isn't targeted at abusing the visiting fans then I reckon you'll get all the backing you need.

It wouldn't be targeted at abusing the away fans, simply in place to create a great atmosphere for the people that desire it. Something needs to be done to improve the noise our crowd generates and the life inside the stadium. As I posted in this thread earlier, there'd be no violence or hooliganism, simply non-stop singing for 90 minutes.

Aberdeen have had an Ultra following for almost a decade now, they are quite impressive.

The Ultra idea is a good one and despite my dig at Swedging, if it isn't targeted at abusing the visiting fans then I reckon you'll get all the backing you need.

Fosse Ultras :dunno:

I too was impressed by aberdeen's Ultra's group some of those pics are quality!

Okay, excuse my ignorance, but how's it work if you're a STH and the action's in another part of the ground?.

Move?

:dunno:

I will just walk round the other side of the ground

PRobably wont get off the ground untill next year anyway <_<

would you need to go to a certain number of games in order to be part of this group?

WEll we're not sure yet but really we just want to have an area for the loyal supporters of the club to congregate and sing all game.

We're in L1 at the minute and being next to the away fans is usually seen as the main singing areas nowadays but if the whole thing wises to get off the ground in the Kop then I'd be happy to move :thumbup: Should be much easier at away games thought - everyone to the back.

would you need to go to a certain number of games in order to be part of this group?

Hmmm as long as you attend most home games you should be fine.. If you don't attend every home game but want to just sing for 90 minutes when you attend, I guess you'd be alright coming there as well. Won't have your own seat though :P

We're in L1 at the minute and being next to the away fans is usually seen as the main singing areas nowadays but if the whole thing wises to get off the ground in the Kop then I'd be happy to move :thumbup: Should be much easier at away games thought - everyone to the back.

We were looking at avoiding the Kop is possible depending on the response received when information gets passed out. We were thinking more taking a part of the Family Stand (works up in Scotland for Rangers? I think) next to the away fans, so we have singing fans on both sides of the away lot, helping to drown out their noise and add to the atmosphere :thumbup:

Bad thing is - Cardiff on a Tuesday night. At the best of times we won't take many to Cardiff.

Southend even though a few months away would be ideal as well.

We're thinking of taking over N1. So then you would have L1 and N1 almost like so'ton. Just L1 (no offence) can be kept for the chav's and N1 for the Ultra's that would have the flag's etc. The reasoning for N1 would be so that Away fans can hear us and see us clearly so our repuataion isnt so awfull

That was just our intial idea's what do you think?

Archived