Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Cup Draw If we got through...... Who would you like?

Disappointing - I wanted either a really low team to more or less guarantee us a route through to the next round, or a big team like Liverpool/Man Utd to bring in cash and bums on seats.

Got neither, humph!

What is our record against Stoke like?

Disappointing - I wanted either a really low team to more or less guarantee us a route through to the next round, or a big team like Liverpool/Man Utd to bring in cash and bums on seats.

Got neither, humph!

What is our record against Stoke like?

Well, we beat them 2-1 not long ago. :thumbup:

Although Ricardo Fuller always scores against us. :cry: <_<

I don't think this draw will motivate the players much to really go at Fulham, the prize is hardly away at Chelsea or sometihng lucrative like that.

alternatively it's a great opportunity to get into the last 16. :thumbup:

I don't think this draw will motivate the players much to really go at Fulham, the prize is hardly away at Chelsea or sometihng lucrative like that.

I thought the same. But let's hope not.

Look at it this way.

MM takes over

Cash to strengthen the squad

Beat Fulham

Beat Stoke

Good Cup Run

5th Round of the FA Cup

More income

Going Places.

Even if we dident beat Fulham (I think we will put up a good show) points 1, 2, 7 & 8 still remian with the last one being the most important one.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Look at it this way.

MM takes over

Beat Fulham

Beat Stoke

Good Cup Run

5th Round of the FA Cup

More income

Going Places.

Even if we dident beat Fulham (I think we will put up a good show) points 1, 2, 7 & 8 still remian with the last one being the most important one.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Good cup run would be a bonus but it's gonna be tough at the cottage..despite Saturday's performance Fulham aint half bad at home!

Look at it this way.

MM takes over

Beat Fulham

Beat Stoke

Good Cup Run

5th Round of the FA Cup

More income

Going Places.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Except any player we buy who's playing for another English side will more than likely be cup tied by the end of the 4th round!

Archived