Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Cup Draw If we got through...... Who would you like?

I'd want the tricky trees....AT HOME (pref) or away...

Remaining teams in the 2006/07 FA Cup and draw numbers for the fourth round:

1 Blackpool

2 Barnet or Colchester

3 Swansea

4 Reading or Burnley

5 Portsmouth

6 Bolton

7 West Ham

8 Leicester or Fulham

9 Derby

10 Wolves or Oldham

11 Chester or Ipswich

12 Manchester United

13 Sheffield Wednesday or Manchester City

14 Norwich

15 Nottingham Forest

16 Cardiff or Tottenham

17 Preston

18 Arsenal

19 Bristol Rovers

20 Watford

21 Crystal Palace

22 Bristol City or Coventry City

23 Peterborough or Plymouth Argyle

24 QPR or Luton

25 Southend or Barnsley

26 West Bromwich Albion

27 Hull City or Middlesbrough

28 Birmingham City or Newcastle United

29 Southampton

30 Blackburn Rovers

31 Chelsea

32 Stoke City

why?

Because they are the most high profile club in the UK.

Playing them would mean more publicity for the club, more revenue, etc.

Any shock in terms of the result would result in massive interest in the club.

Also, would be nice to see Drogba, Lampard, Essien, Shev, etc. play at the walkers.

Because they are the most high profile club in the UK.

Playing them would mean more publicity for the club, more revenue, etc.

Any shock in terms of the result would result in massive interest in the club.

Also, would be nice to see Drogba, Lampard, Essien, Shev, etc. play at the walkers.

I would say liverpool are a more profile club in the UK having one 5 european cups, they are out and then come Manchester United, Chelsea are still wannabees with cash.

Manchester would be shown in more places over the world.

I would say liverpool are a more profile club in the UK having one 5 european cups, they are out and then come Manchester United, Chelsea are still wannabees with cash.

Manchester would be shown in more places over the world.

Being high profile doesn't mean they are the best or they have the best history.....

Chelsea make more front page/Back page news than any other club at the minute....

Bristol Rovers at home, I'd rather play Chelsea at Wemberly than at the Walkers and if we play a shit team in every round ala Milwall it could happen.

lol Chelsea at Wembley :P Why do they always get the easy teams in the 3rd round? Last year Scun*horpe, this year Macclesfield. Shame that no non-league teams are in the 4th round.

lol Chelsea at Wembley :P Why do they always get the easy teams in the 3rd round? Last year Scun*horpe, this year Macclesfield. Shame that no non-league teams are in the 4th round.

Highly Unlikely but far from impossible if we draw teams like Bristol Rovers for the next three rounds. Like I said, plenty of shite teams have spooned their way into a FA cup final over the years.

Only 6 teams have won the FA Cup since 1989 I heard yesterday, or at least I think that was the date. Doesn't really show any of the ' shite ' teams doing anything special in the final ;). I can only think of Millwall, and maybe Aston Villa who have somehow found themselves at Wembley/The MS.

Only 6 teams have won the FA Cup since 1989 I heard yesterday, or at least I think that was the date. Doesn't really show any of the ' shite ' teams doing anything special in the final ;). I can only think of Millwall, and maybe Aston Villa who have somehow found themselves at Wembley/The MS.

Southampton!

Didn't Middlesboro make the FA cup final and lose as well as the previously mentioned Southampton V Arsenal!

In any case, this just backs up my point, I said it was not impossible! not likely. This thread is about who you'd like to play in the next round, and I would always take the lowest ranked side left in the competition.

i would go for a chelski or united at home, something to pull the crowds in. If we got one of them and got past fulham i would be very tempted to get on a plane and head bk.

It would be nice to see some skillfull football being played at the Walkers even if its not us!

Archived