Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Colchester Match Thread

How can Rob moan about lack of numbers when he's just let two players go, hasn't got the money to replace them with the players he wants and he's got an exciting young winger who he's not even willing to put on the bench?! It will all become a mute point if we win today but we all saw who scored in the friendly in the week. Three for Dodds wasn't it? What has he done to lose his place on the bench from this time last week, apart from apparently going out last night? ;)

I agree some of the decisions to (not) bring in other players are a bit odd.

As for Dodds... seems like he was included just because it was a Cup game. After all, he featured (on the bench) in the League Cup too. :mellow:

His appearances baffle me. :ph34r:

I agree some of the decisions to (not) bring in other players are a bit odd.

As for Dodds... seems like he was included just because it was a Cup game. After all, he featured (on the bench) in the League Cup too. :mellow:

His appearances baffle me. :ph34r:

I do know that Academy players get something like £1,500 for a first appearance for the first team and another £1,000 win bonus but I don't know if they still apply if you're over 18 like Dodds. Still, £2,500-£3,000 shouldn't put Kelly off from giving him a chance at some point.

Discretion is the better part of valour. ;):thumbup:

lol

I do know that Academy players get something like £1,500 for a first appearance for the first team and another £1,000 win bonus but I don't know if they still apply if you're over 18 like Dodds. Still, £2,500-£3,000 shouldn't put Kelly off from giving him a chance at some point.

Especially as he's supposedly the 'most natural' finisher at the club!!

Three grand is a bargain if he can shoot as well as they reckon he can! ;)

lol

Especially as he's supposedly the 'most natural' finisher at the club!!

Three grand is a bargain if he can shoot as well as they reckon he can! ;)

Well something sure puts him off and there's not a single journalist with the bottle to ask him why.

The usual lack of imagination and willingness to mend our weaknesses, whatever the result.

Hard to beat is in his every thought when we go away.

There's not a glimmer of progression in the entire line-up.

We're not a team that concedes inside the first fifteen... we hold out until the LAST 15. lol

:laugh: sounds about right! We're playing OK atm methinks 'cos the ball has gone forward a bit more than it normally does away from home so far :o!!

However we look prone to conceding everytime they come forward :yesyes:

EDIT: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Unlucky!!!!! :P Though we should have scored and this is what will let us down!! :mad: :mad:

Archived