Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

Joe Mattock

Pleased for him. To be amongst the top 18 English players in his age group is an achievement but on a cautious note, we've had England youth internationals who have failed to fulfill their potential before. We've just sold a former England youth striker for £65K to League One. Up to Mattock if he fulfills his obvious potential.

Pleased for him. To be amongst the top 18 English players in his age group is an achievement but on a cautious note, we've had England youth internationals who have failed to fulfill their potential before. We've just sold a former England youth striker for £65K to League One. Up to Mattock if he fulfills his obvious potential.

So much is about attitude - and your face fitting with the manager. If you're not his type of player - and Mattock definitely is - you might as well not be there.

So much is about attitude - and your face fitting with the manager. If you're not his type of player - and Mattock definitely is - you might as well not be there.

I agree. I think that's why Dodds chances have been limited to appearances on the bench but in the case of Sheehan, I think many managers would find him difficult to get the best out of. He could do with a fresh start elsewhere but I think under different management Dodds would've been given a chance by now at this club. Whether he would've took it or not no-one knows but I believe he would've got a go. The signing of Cadamarteri just makes it seem like Kelly doesn't view Dodds as an option.

I agree. I think that's why Dodds chances have been limited to appearances on the bench but in the case of Sheehan, I think many managers would find him difficult to get the best out of. He could do with a fresh start elsewhere but I think under different management Dodds would've been given a chance by now at this club. Whether he would've took it or not no-one knows but I believe he would've got a go. The signing of Cadamarteri just makes it seem like Kelly doesn't view Dodds as an option.

Spot on as usual. :thumbup:

i agree 2 !! spot on Dodds should begin to consider his options and who knows come the summer may get a move and a chance elsewhere.

Yeah well done but just to get things in perspective before some knee-jerkers clammer for his involvement this saturday, check the players names in the squad and you will realise none of these players are anywhere near a first team. Its a little depressing to see so many of the squad from the big clubs too FFS. Let us little people have a chance you greedy buggers!!

Yeah well done but just to get things in perspective before some knee-jerkers clammer for his involvement this saturday, check the players names in the squad and you will realise none of these players are anywhere near a first team. Its a little depressing to see so many of the squad from the big clubs too FFS. Let us little people have a chance you greedy buggers!!

Michael Woods made an appearance for Chelsea recently :thumbup:

Archived