Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

KELLY FINALLY BUYS SOMETHING!

90p well spent. There goes the money from the COG and LOW sale.!!

0,,10274~3086620,00.jpg

On a serious note I think after the MM news today, this is the best chance of actually getting a player in. Time to go and buy a coke or two. Anyone else investing in this magnificent chance for our beloved club??

Leicester City fans have now got the chance to help push the Foxes up the Coca Cola 'Buy A Player' Championship table.

City currently sit in 12th position (as of 4pm Tuesday) in the Championship revenue league - with Leeds United, Cardiff City and Sunderland setting the early pace.

League One side Yeovil Town lead the overall Football League ladder - with MK Dons in second place.

So how can I lend my support?

To enter, fans simply need to purchase a promotional bottle or multipack of Coca-Cola or Coke Zero and text in the unique code found on to 80094 or enter it at www.coca-cola.co.uk/football

With one in two packs guaranteed to feature a monetary prize, the revenue raised is growing every day. To see how all the clubs are faring so far, fans simply need to go on to www.coca-cola.co.uk/football.

Upon entering, fans will find out instantly if they are winners of money for the Foxes. Prizes range from 50p all the way up to £100,000 and winners of the £100,000 prizes will also win a personal cash prize of £10,000.

Everyone entering the Buy A Player promotion up until February 7th will also be automatically entered into a separate draw for £250,000. The winner will be announced live on Soccer AM on Saturday 10th February 2007.

What? Dont tell me the tight barsteward actually put it back in the fridge?? Surely RK isnt that tight?? :D

I thought we bought someone then, that is cruel, very cruel

i heard he wanted the cola for 20p, then to pay another 20p when he opens it and then to pay the balance upon consumption. the chap in filbert grocers turn him down and sold the cola to one micheal adams (between jobs) for the full asking price

I predicted that picture before i opened the thread. :cool:

can't believe suckers actually fall for these promotions.

I`m not suggesting that people go and buy stuff they dont want! A lot of people drink that shite and bin the bottle. All I am suggesting is that maybe a quick drop on the website and see if Leicester get lucky.

I dont think people understand how desperate times are!!!!

Sure he could have negotiated a loan deal till the end of the season :dunno::dunno::dunno::D

well i have already collected quite a bit. i drunk 3 bottles the other day! i am chipping in i feel well bloated, better to buy smaller bottles or can lol. not 2 litre ones. s guys help me out cus i dont think i can keep goin with 3 2 litres a day!!

well i have already collected quite a bit. i drunk 3 bottles the other day! i am chipping in i feel well bloated, better to buy smaller bottles or can lol. not 2 litre ones. s guys help me out cus i dont think i can keep goin with 3 2 litres a day!!

Maybe you can do one of these mate??! :D

the-can.jpg

Maybe you can do one of these mate??! :D

the-can.jpg

haha wicked im loving that. might have to give it a go :P il let u know how i get on. but btw we have alot of work to do, were 26th atm with like £50 the top team (cant remember who) has like £150 this was like tuesday. so weve got alot of work to do. wel all need to build those toilets :P

We aren't going to win this competition. It'd be nice if we did because we'd at least be able to bring in a player. But we won't.

Though you should all still go out and buy as many bottles as possible. It's nice stuff :yesyes:

i heard he wanted the cola for 20p, then to pay another 20p when he opens it and then to pay the balance upon consumption. the chap in filbert grocers turn him down and sold the cola to one micheal adams (between jobs) for the full asking price

Nearly right. Kelly wanted it but wouldn't pay anything so the shopkeeper told him to do one. Adams came in and rummaged around in the basket where all the stuff past its sell-by date was being given away for free. Then one Peter Taylor came in, saw the price tag of 90p and offered £5million for the bottle. The shopkeeper snapped his hand off, but when poor Pete got home he realised he'd bought Diet Cola Panda Pops instead of a Coca Cola.

Jeez this RK is multi-talented

Robert_Kelly_poster.jpg

BTW, after seeing that original pic of RK holding the Coke bottle, I have become slightly disturbed by the message on the sticker on the fridge. Coke is now available like Marmite, spreadable!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived