Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

IN the Mercreh

I read that in 1968 it cost 50 pence to watch LCFC and we broke the british transfer record by signing Alan Clarke (for those who don't know was a very classy player) for £150,000

In 2007 it costs £27 to watch LCFC and we cannot afford £150,000 (which is a lot less than it was then) to buy Joey Gudjonsson!

Mis-management has cost this club its potential in terms of Success, Money, Fame, and Glory! Now with MM walking away which I cannot blame him for, this downward momentum is continuing as those who "love" the club continue with no investment, screwing the ST holders, Charging a small fortune so that the ground is never full, Crap expensive food, Poor football, and baffling managerial decisions by the board!

This is a disgrace If we go down now I will hate these feckers more than I hate John Elsom! We will be out of business if this trend continues, I will cling to the hope that Milan will be back in a Schwartzenegger style all Guns blazing :thumbup:

I read that in 1968 it cost 50 pence to watch LCFC and we broke the british transfer record by signing Alan Clarke (for those who don't know was a very classy player) for £150,000

In 2007 it costs £27 to watch LCFC and we cannot afford £150,000 (which is a lot less than it was then) to buy Joey Gudjonsson!

Mis-management has cost this club its potential in terms of Success, Money, Fame, and Glory! Now with MM walking away which I cannot blame him for, this downward momentum is continuing as those who "love" the club continue with no investment, screwing the ST holders, Charging a small fortune so that the ground is never full, Crap expensive food, Poor football, and baffling managerial decisions by the board!

This is a disgrace If we go down now I will hate these feckers more than I hate John Elsom! We will be out of business if this trend continues, I will cling to the hope that Milan will be back in a Schwartzenegger style all Guns blazing :thumbup:

Sorry, who says MM is walking away?

Jeez that is so sad.

On the plus side we have had some great recent memories and I am sure that they will return again with MM or with someone else at the helm.

Took her for a drink on monday,

yadda yadda yadda yadda tuesday,

we were making love by wednesday,

and on thursday and friday and saturday,

he rested on sunday.

Is this about God?

So when did he make the world? Presumably Tuesday? If so, where did they drink on Monday?

Hmmm.

he rested on sunday.

Is this about God?

So when did he make the world? Presumably Tuesday? If so, where did they drink on Monday?

Hmmm.

Took him two days to get a shag though...poor effort. He should have asked Linda in the Pub, she does a blowjob in the bog for a few milk tokens and full sex in the cellar for a 5 spot. :whistle:

Took him two days to get a shag though...poor effort. He should have asked Linda in the Pub, she does a blowjob in the bog for a few milk tokens and full sex in the cellar for a 5 spot. :whistle:

Indeed. Considering he is all powerful and that, I'd have thought he'd have a few fitties on the go from the offset.

Now if I had those powers.....

he rested on sunday.

Is this about God?

Hmmm.

You've ballsed the lyrics up, he met the girl on Monday, took her for a drink on Tuesday.

He made the world the Thursday before, as he was out on the piss the Friday and Saturday and he knew he'd be too hung over to create plantes on the Sunday.

This explains how he went for a drink on Monday. Even though he didn't it was Tuesday, I reckon.

You've ballsed the lyrics up, he met the girl on Monday, took her for a drink on Tuesday.

He made the world the Thursday before, as he was out on the piss the Friday and Saturday and he knew he'd be too hung over to create plantes on the Sunday.

This explains how he went for a drink on Monday. Even though he didn't it was Tuesday, I reckon.

This is confusing.

God must have had a bloody good PA, I can tell you.

Archived