Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DEANO

RL Forum

Sad git!! Counting down to the Birch, Barber and Ballard Phone in!!! :dunno:

Yes it's nearly as bad as looking forward to bunch of shite we see, for the umpteenth time this past few years on Saturday. :rolleyes:

Sad bastards that we all are. :unsure::whistle:

i thought somebody made a good point about the youth system, im getting annoyed with all of our promising prospects going for free, weve spent money on them through the academy and their wages so i reckon we should get some money for them, im not saying 250k each time but at least something that could pay somebodys wages for a week rather than frees or embarrasing fees that it just gets called 'undisclosed'.

and i know COG isnt the best player but he was promising (eventhough he ran like squirrel on fire) 65k is poor money for COG i reckon!

its so crap!

lol it sounds like a fe wof you wasted an hour of your lives?! Do they ever talk sense on this show?? All I ever see are threads saying how shite it is!!

yeah its sposed to be a discussion phone in, but barber or whoever it is they just shoot everybodys opinions down and think that they are right so its like whats the point!

yeah its sposed to be a discussion phone in, but barber or whoever it is they just shoot everybodys opinions down and think that they are right so its like whats the point!

I like watching the Skysports show at 10pm on Monday as Beagrie and Claridge come across as a right pair of boring tossers! Please forgive me Steve!!!

Archived