Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

RE: These loan signings

These 3 signings have got me thinking. If Mandaric is on the verge of taking over, then is he going to be happy that Kelly has filled the squad with 3 loan signings, when clubs are only allowed a maximum of 4 loan signings in their squad at any one time. Is MM going to have to terminate some of the loan deals so he can bring in 'experienced' players on loan, like he said he wanted to do last month?.

Just seems a bit strange and probably another nail in Rob Kelly's managerial coffin at LCFC.

i thought you could get

4long term loan signings

and 4 short term.

but i could be wrong.

iirc leeds had 8 loan signings when they were last in the prem, and earlier this season they fielded 6 loanees

These 3 signings have got me thinking. If Mandaric is on the verge of taking over, then is he going to be happy that Kelly has filled the squad with 3 loan signings, when clubs are only allowed a maximum of 4 loan signings in their squad at any one time. Is MM going to have to terminate some of the loan deals so he can bring in 'experienced' players on loan, like he said he wanted to do last month?.

Just seems a bit strange and probably another nail in Rob Kelly's managerial coffin at LCFC.

I would guess if the deals close enough for the Chairman to leave MM was behind the loans

Glombards only got a month. If he aint worth keeping he'll be gone.

And it's 5 in a team.

It might be a sign that he intends to let Kelly see the season out, at least, so long as we look like surviving and that he agreed with Kelly that we needed to do something to strengthen our options.

If they work he'll have lost nothing. If they don't he'll know something about RK's judgement.

But I wouldn't bet on anything. People like MM have their own agendas.

I`m glad we did some business yesterday, although Im not too chuffed about the players bought in. We have waited too long already for MM to come in and give us a transfer kitty and it was obvious it wasnt going to happen last week when his mother fell ill. Its just a shame that we had to sell a first teamer to get these 3 lads in on loan.

Anyway, 3 new faces around the training ground will no doubt spice things up a little bit as new signings do. Roll on Saturday

I`m glad we did some business yesterday, although Im not too chuffed about the players bought in . We have waited too long already for MM to come in and give us a transfer kitty and it was obvious it wasnt going to happen last week when his mother fell ill. Its just a shame that we had to sell a first teamer to get these 3 lads in on loan.

Anyway, 3 new faces around the training ground will no doubt spice things up a little bit as new signings do. Roll on Saturday

Geoff Horsfield I will give you, you know sweet FA about the other two so give it a rest!

Geoff Horsfield I will give you, you know sweet FA about the other two so give it a rest!

Yeates was on loan at Colchester last season and they didnt want him for the Championship and the other player has been allowed to leave Cardiff on a short term loan. Cardiff are trying to get into the play-offs and would keep there better players mate and the fact that they have allowed him to fudge off is a bit of a giveaway. I would have prefered some players with prem experience like Jon Macken (goes on a freebie), Stoke got Jonathan Fortune in, Sunderland grab Johnny Evans from Man Utd. I wont bother going on as it will get depressing!

Yeates was on loan at Colchester last season and they didnt want him for the Championship and the other player has been allowed to leave Cardiff on a short term loan. Cardiff are trying to get into the play-offs and would keep there better players mate and the fact that they have allowed him to fudge off is a bit of a giveaway. I would have prefered some players with prem experience like Jon Macken (goes on a freebie), Stoke got Jonathan Fortune in, Sunderland grab Johnny Evans from Man Utd. I wont bother going on as it will get depressing!

As I've said to Macken is a pile of shite, we don't need Fortune.

Yeates impressed at Colchester last season and lot of their fans are wondering why they haven't gone in for him. From what I can tell spurs fans dont think he's that bad either.

Glombard was very promising at Nantes, obviously he's not the first name on the team sheet at Cardiff but as I have also said Peter Whittingham will have quite alot to do with that. He's new to this country and needs some time to settle, besides he's only here for a month if he's that bad he wont be staying.

Theirry Henry was shit a Juventus, Luci Toni was playing for Brescia four seasons ago. I wouldn't judge a player you haven't seen.

I was thinking that about Jon Macken yestarday, he went to Derby i think, Maybe it was a wages thing.

We all know if were honest that these loan signings are below-average, and i find it weird that if MM is taking over so soon then why these players ? Might it be that Kellys judge of player is poor or that the deal with MM is off, hence Talyor going thinking sod it im not going to get a better deal than this, and i can't bear working with these muppets any longer.

I dunno its been another 2 weird days in the life of a LCFC fan.

I was thinking that about Jon Macken yestarday, he went to Derby i think, Maybe it was a wages thing.

We all know if were honest that these loan signings are below-average, and i find it weird that if MM is taking over so soon then why these players ? Might it be that Kellys judge of player is poor or that the deal with MM is off, hence Talyor going thinking sod it im not going to get a better deal than this, and i can't bear working with these muppets any longer.

I dunno its been another 2 weird days in the life of a LCFC fan.

I think it's more the fact that he hasn't been any good for about four or five years to be honest.

Jon Macken, Christ. :rolleyes:

Why would we want more centre halves though!!!!!

You can't write people off before they have even played!

Im not writing them off mate, its just that I expect more from a club like Leicester City. Slowly slowly our standards have slipped as have our expectations and I may be in the minority here but I am finding it hard to adjust to the fact that we have sold 5 players I think and bought 3 in, all on loan and one of them for just a month. God knows how many players we will have left after certain players contracts expire and the loanees return in the summer.

Just as an example, look at Stoke`s signings over the last couple of months. Jonathan Fortune Charlton Athletic, Russell Hoult WBA, Gabriel Zakuani Fulham, Salif Diao Liverpool, Lee Martin Manchester United, Andy Griffin Portsmouth, Dominic Matteo Blackburn Rovers, Rory Delap Sunderland. Is it a surprise that they have gone from strugglers to play-off contenders?

Anyway, the gym back awaits so i`ll take out my frustration on that and maybe come back calmer :D

Well that was probably the last time i seen him play. He was decent then, a real tough player who gets stuck in, If your've seen him since then i'll take your word for it Pablo.

Plenty of times.

Intresting we don't want a Cardiff reject (6th in table) but yet we'll happliy snap up a over paid Crystal Palace reject (13th in table)

Im not writing them off mate, its just that I expect more from a club like Leicester City. Slowly slowly our standards have slipped as have our expectations and I may be in the minority here but I am finding it hard to adjust to the fact that we have sold 5 players I think and bought 3 in, all on loan and one of them for just a month. God knows how many players we will have left after certain players contracts expire and the loanees return in the summer.

Just as an example, look at Stoke`s signings over the last couple of months. Jonathan Fortune Charlton Athletic, Russell Hoult WBA, Gabriel Zakuani Fulham, Salif Diao Liverpool, Lee Martin Manchester United, Andy Griffin Portsmouth, Dominic Matteo Blackburn Rovers, Rory Delap Sunderland. Is it a surprise that they have gone from strugglers to play-off contenders?

Anyway, the gym back awaits so i`ll take out my frustration on that and maybe come back calmer :D

800px-UK_Pounds_Sterling_3000_in_twenties.jpg

AMBITION

Great ambitition couldn't agree more. Just a quick question though, say we do take Todorov, O'Brein, Lua Lua and Ronaldo on loan, we go on a great winning streak and finish 8th, what the **** have we actually achieved apart from sending ourselves half way to admin.

Archived