Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

RE: These loan signings

Great ambitition couldn't agree more. Just a quick question though, say we do take Todorov, O'Brein, Lua Lua and Ronaldo on loan, we go on a great winning streak and finish 8th, what the **** have we actually achieved apart from sending ourselves half way to admin.

Todorov, Holland and O`Brien were constant links when the MM takeover was in full swing, the Lua Lua one was crazy I admit but I didnt start the rumours. As for what it achieves, well Stoke added those loanees I mentioned and have ended up getting a few of them on permanent freebie deals. I suppose that some of there younger players may well be learning from the experience they have added and may even improve as players over the next 6 months?? Maybe a few more supporters would turn up to cheer the team on, bringing an increase in revenue??? Maybe the club will finish higher up the table and earn a few extra quid, maybe with more Live Tv appearances???? Maybe it would make them assured of Championship status???

Im not suggesting we break the bank to the extreme of going into administartion but I would be managing the club a damn site more effeciently. Why keep players if you hardly want to play them when they have value (Stearman the best example) and Nisa who is out of contract and hardly classed as a regular. Why wait until the last minute to do some business? Its all gross mismanagement and its no surprise to me that some of the board are fudging off.

I`ll ask one question to you and the rest of the people on here. On December the 1st did you envisage that we would have bought in the 3 players that we have and sold a handful, including Williams and COG??

Great ambitition couldn't agree more. Just a quick question though, say we do take Todorov, O'Brein, Lua Lua and Ronaldo on loan, we go on a great winning streak and finish 8th, what the **** have we actually achieved apart from sending ourselves half way to admin

We should have tried to tempt Zidane out of retiremnet, he would do the job!!!

It amazes me! A month ago people wanted a target man and a winger. We sign two wingers and a target man and people still moan! NEWSFLASH!!!!

We have fcuk all money and very little else to attract high profile players!

We also have no divine right to be in the premiership! We have what we have in terms of players we should just stop fcuning whinging, get behind the team and get on with it!

It amazes me! A month ago people wanted a target man and a winger. We sign two wingers and a target man and people still moan! NEWSFLASH!!!!

We also have no divine right to be in the premiership! We have what we have in terms of players we should just stop fcuning whinging, get behind the team and get on with it!

I`m moaning as I am not as confident as some of you guys on here who think that everything is rosey. My moaning at the way the club is being run has nothing whatsoever to do with me backing them either as I have sat there paying money to watch us as far back at 1988 playing against shite teams with a shite team infront of 8k crowds so my support never wanes, regardless of where the club is at. I simply just expect more from the club I love.

Todorov, Holland and O`Brien were constant links when the MM takeover was in full swing, the Lua Lua one was crazy I admit but I didnt start the rumours. As for what it achieves, well Stoke added those loanees I mentioned and have ended up getting a few of them on permanent freebie deals. I suppose that some of there younger players may well be learning from the experience they have added and may even improve as players over the next 6 months?? Maybe a few more supporters would turn up to cheer the team on, bringing an increase in revenue??? Maybe the club will finish higher up the table and earn a few extra quid, maybe with more Live Tv appearances???? Maybe it would make them assured of Championship status???

Im not suggesting we break the bank to the extreme of going into administartion but I would be managing the club a damn site more effeciently. Why keep players if you hardly want to play them when they have value (Stearman the best example) and Nisa who is out of contract and hardly classed as a regular. Why wait until the last minute to do some business? Its all gross mismanagement and its no surprise to me that some of the board are fudging off.

I`ll ask one question to you and the rest of the people on here. On December the 1st did you envisage that we would have bought in the 3 players that we have and sold a handful, including Williams and COG ??

Rumours made up on fans sites with no substance.

The Championship is differnt to the Premier Leauge, where you finish has very little effect on how much money you make.

So your not suggesting we brake the bank but then in the same breath you suggest we show ambition and take on players we can't afford? You really don't know the seriousness of the fiancial situation at this club do you? Players like the ones you've mentioned would cost more than the three we've taken on put togther, every day that passes without a takeover we're losing money, the Foxes Trust has said on here that if no takeover happens before the start of next season we're going to have to sell a big player every season just to keep our heads above water.

Answearing that question no, what I expected was for us to sell two or three players, and bring in no one.

Rumours made up on fans sites with no substance.

The Championship is differnt to the Premier Leauge, where you finish has very little effect on how much money you make.

So your not suggesting we brake the bank but then in the same breath you suggest we show ambition and take on players we can't afford? You really don't know the seriousness of the fiancial situation at this club do you? Players like the ones you've mentioned would cost more than the three we've taken on put togther, every day that passes without a takeover we're losing money, the Foxes Trust has said on here that if no takeover happens before the start of next season we're going to have to sell a big player every season just to keep our heads above water.

Answearing that question no, what I expected was for us to sell two or three players, and bring in no one.

I admit I dont know the whole story behind our finances but obviously we are struggling. To say that you thought we would sell 2 or 3 and bring no one in is hugely surprising to me. I`m not too sure that many others thought the same, especially as loads of loan deals are offset by the club who is releasing the player who usually pay a substantial portion of the players wage (maybe to get them in the shop window or maybe to get them match fit).

I admit I dont know the whole story behind our finances but obviously we are struggling. To say that you thought we would sell 2 or 3 and bring no one in is hugely surprising to me. I`m not too sure that many others thought the same, especially as loads of loan deals are offset by the club who is releasing the player who usually pay a substantial portion of the players wage (maybe to get them in the shop window or maybe to get them match fit).

Well the loans we're made possible by Williams departing, and I didn't expect him to go so thats why I thought no one was coming in. Now he's gone we've managed to bring in three players which is what we needed as our squad was extremly thin, they may not be house hold names and I have my doubts but I'm not going to spit my dummy they're better than nothing and thats what I was expecting.

Well the loans we're made possible by Williams departing, and I didn't expect him to go so thats why I thought no one was coming in. Now he's gone we've managed to bring in three players which is what we needed as our squad was extremly thin, they may not be house hold names and I have my doubts but I'm not going to spit my dummy they're better than nothing and thats what I was expecting.

Im praying these 3 come good for obvious reasons but my point is I would have prefered more quality.

So who thinks that these 3 are starters for Saturday??? I can see Yeates starting on the right and Hughes moving into the middle but Im not convinced the other two will start.

Yeates was on loan at Colchester last season and they didnt want him for the Championship and the other player has been allowed to leave Cardiff on a short term loan. Cardiff are trying to get into the play-offs and would keep there better players mate and the fact that they have allowed him to fudge off is a bit of a giveaway. I would have prefered some players with prem experience like Jon Macken (goes on a freebie), Stoke got Jonathan Fortune in, Sunderland grab Johnny Evans from Man Utd. I wont bother going on as it will get depressing!

Why didn't we go to a club like Chelsea and enquire about some of their reserve midfielders??? Man.Utd seem to be able to get rid of players on loan, and so too do Arsenal, but not Chelsea. We could have made a 'cheeky' bid for a creative player like Nuno Morais or even Jimmy Smith - think he's at QPR though!!

Why didn't we go to a club like Chelsea and enquire about some of their reserve midfielders??? Man.Utd seem to be able to get rid of players on loan, and so too do Arsenal, but not Chelsea. We could have made a 'cheeky' bid for a creative player like Nuno Morais or even Jimmy Smith - think he's at QPR though!!

We might have done!

Your posts was going so well until you turned in to Rob Kelly. :D

A couple of mates were telling me earlier today that one of their players was heading our way. "Bollocks!" says I.

A couple of hours back, I open the Birmingham Mail and there is a piece about how Hartson is about to be given permission to go out on loan.

Still reckon it's bollocks... :dunno:

A couple of mates were telling me earlier today that one of their players was heading our way. "Bollocks!" says I.

A couple of hours back, I open the Birmingham Mail and there is a piece about how Hartson is about to be given permission to go out on loan.

Still reckon it's bollocks... :dunno:

Hartson and Horsfield up front.

Pace worries defenders.

As I've said to Macken is a pile of shite, we don't need Fortune.

Yeates impressed at Colchester last season and lot of their fans are wondering why they haven't gone in for him. From what I can tell spurs fans dont think he's that bad either.

Glombard was very promising at Nantes, obviously he's not the first name on the team sheet at Cardiff but as I have also said Peter Whittingham will have quite alot to do with that. He's new to this country and needs some time to settle, besides he's only here for a month if he's that bad he wont be staying.

Theirry Henry was shit a Juventus, Luci Toni was playing for Brescia four seasons ago. I wouldn't judge a player you haven't seen.

That is so true, think aout the players that we have signed, was Dickov any good before he came to us? We were pleased when we sign Ade Akinbye due to his track record. Dennis Wise is another one!!

Don't judge a player based on past experiances, they simply might not have fitted in. Also worth considering that they might not fit in here either though.

Archived