Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

SHAMBLES

Erm its not that great in there realy is it! It may be the best place in Lutterworth but that actually says more about Lutterworth than The Shambles :thumbup:

I was in the Shamb-les last week and didn't come across any dirty young ladies or old ones now you mention it !!!!! Used to be a good night 10 years ago when I was illegally drinking in there.

How can a town the size of Lutterworth have no decent pubs - apparently it has a high number of massage parlours/brothels though !!! So I am told

PS I don't live there fortunately

I was in the Shamb-les last week and didn't come across any dirty young ladies or old ones now you mention it !!!!! Used to be a good night 10 years ago when I was illegally drinking in there.

How can a town the size of Lutterworth have no decent pubs - apparently it has a high number of massage parlours/brothels though !!! So I am told

I haven't been in the rambles for ages to be honest, can't stand the place, I was just contributing to the thread, so all of you planning a trip there tonight for the anal sluts, I suggest you compile a plan B and book a taxi out the dump prior to sticking on your shirt slappin on the brut!!

Yeah there is 2 one on church st and on on the hill but i never bin ok so no suggestin as I know its comin! lol

Archived