Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

SHAMBLES

Just out interest, when you typed "Anal Slut" into google image search, was that the first image that came back?

With the safe search on probably yes :D

I know the last couple of days have just got to me. lol

Ive felt the same mate but I just beat up the boxing bag at the gym, made smalltalk with a couple of Milfs in the jacuzzi and they went on about there husbands who earn £200k a year and they hardly talk to eachother(If only I was heartless enough) and finished it off with a tasty sandwich from the local Italian sandwich bar. I feel much better for now :D

Ive felt the same mate but I just beat up the boxing bag at the gym, made smalltalk with a couple of Milfs in the jacuzzi and they went on about there husbands who earn £200k a year and they hardly talk to eachother(If only I was heartless enough) and finished it off with a tasty sandwich from the local Italian sandwich bar. I feel much better for now :D

I thought you were going to say and finished off with a tasty sandwich in the jacuzzi :ph34r:

I thought you were going to say and finished off with a tasty sandwich in the jacuzzi :ph34r:

lol no mate it was all harmless fun and my girlfriend goes to the same gym so I have to be careful although they were the best pair of Milfs Ive seen in there for a while (usually absolute stinkers).

Anyway, this Shambles nightclub sounds good on a Friday :D

Just out interest, when you typed "Anal Slut" into google image search, was that the first image that came back?

I only typed in 'slut' in google, but the girls in Lutts are so filthy I'm sure we can consider them 'anal sluts', hcne making it suitable.

There's always a good ol' punch up at the Rambles as-well, but as someone mentioned a guy got killed in there a few years back, got punched and hit his head on the bars foot railing

I only typed in 'slut' in google, but the girls in Lutts are so filthy I'm sure we can consider them 'anal sluts', hcne making it suitable.

There's always a good ol' punch up at the Rambles as-well, but as someone mentioned a guy got killed in there a few years back, got punched and hit his head on the bars foot railing

Yes not the best of characters in there i remember!, did they get the bloke then? who punched the man?

Yes not the best of characters in there i remember!, did they get the bloke then? who punched the man?

The bloke who died was called Pete Thornhill, he was the landlord. Some bloke call Chris tucker hauled him down when he refused to serve him and he hit his head on the bar railing during the fall, few years ago now that. The lad got 2 years for manslaughter and is out now, girl I work with says he was an alright lad

Erm its not that great in there realy is it! It may be the best place in Lutterworth but that actually says more about Lutterworth than The Shambles :thumbup:

Erm its not that great in there realy is it! It may be the best place in Lutterworth but that actually says more about Lutterworth than The Shambles :thumbup:

Yes fair point, Lutterworth's probably got more s.t.d's in it than the Leicester Mercreh's got syllabols, just stay off the estate girls and you'll be fine

A mate of a mate of a mate who works at Channel 4 says all this is being filmed for a 6 hour long documentary about football takeovers. Apparently, C4 are loving it.

Whats it going to be called........Big Tosser ???? lol

Archived