Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Andy Johnson

Why the fook does Johnson want to tap the free kicks and put the crosser under pressure?

I know, i was pissed off with that, and at the end he could have slid in on the keeper and stood a chance of scoring, but just gave up.

I know, i was pissed off with that, and at the end he could have slid in on the keeper and stood a chance of scoring, but just gave up.

We should have fookin scored right at the end when McAuley? I think it was had the ball pretty much on the goal-line but couldn't get it over! And people say Arsenal try to walk the ball into the net! :whistle::unsure::P

We should have fookin scored right at the end when McAuley? I think it was had the ball pretty much on the goal-line but couldn't get it over! And people say Arsenal try to walk the ball into the net! :whistle::unsure::P

I was getting well excited over that! :P

So annoying when I saw that bloody keeper it in his hands <_<

What happened with that? All the players were crowding the ref saying handball but i couldn't really tell what was going on.

It never has been, he's not that type of player, he sits gives you an option and suppousidly wins you possesion.

Of course as Thracian has said he hasn't got the pace or the energy for it anymore, which is why he looks piss poor, still if he's had an average game at least it's a start.

Yes it is. But I take my word back for saying he could have been better off after injury.

What a ridiculous decision. He'd have made a good marionette. I regarded him as the nearly man. He was so often nearly there, nearly making a good pass, nearly making a good tackle, nearly having some effect and nearly dominating a situation.

Above all our team needs an injection of pace, energy and passion. Johnson demonstrated none of those things. His close control was ordinary at best and both he and Hughes only ever threatened the Luton penalty area twice as I recall - and we were at home.

If I had to pick a Man of the Match today it would be Porter. For his quiet competence in various situations and his ability - even with his two free kicks at the end - to create at least a little havoc in the visiting defence.

Hume was another forced too far back too often, but how he tried and what a pity Hammond was introduced so late. When he was on our attacks, such as the were, at least started to look a bit more threatening.

I wasnt at the game yesterday but it must have been bad if our fans want to give MOM awards to wingers who should be creating plenty but instead giving them the award for "his quiet competence". Jeez our standards must be dropping!

As for AJ, it seems that from what I have read he played as good as anyone else. I thought that he would pick him for a couple fo reasons. Firstly, we sold Williams so we needed to fill a gap, secondly, his superb link-up play (lol) with his mate the Horse and thirdly I thought that RK would start picking side sto grind out results instead of playing free-flowing football. Lets hope AJ and the Horse get more match-fit quickly if they are being selected because we damn well need the points.

Archived