Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

This Damn Take-over

I personally think it won't go through now, or if it does then it won't be resolved in the next week or so as MM might for once have to increase his offer. Strong rumours than Milan has lowered his bid to 10p a share and another 10p paid to the shareholders in 2008. Are our shareholders going to accept that? I doubt it very much, i'm sure they'd rather risk it and get nothing for their shares should we go in to Administration.

Mandaric is calling their bluff, it's a ruthless piece of brinkmanship from him. If it pays off then he's got the steal of the century. Basically a club for £640,000 up front and a further £640,000 in 2008.

I'm so fed up with it now, but i'll be devastated if it doesn't go through. Where will this leave our club if it doesn't go through? The fall-out from this will be unpleasant to say the least. I suppose MM is giving the shareholders a choice. Sell up and make a loss but save themselves from the warth of the fans. Or don't sell up and get plenty of stick and be put under massive pressure to either stick more money in or **** off.

The pain goes on and on for us fans and I can't see a quick outcome to this i'm afraid.

:cry:

the thing is he,ll get that back when he puts up our season tickets £50/£100 next season. and we'll all pay it like tw@ts thinking he's going to take us up.

I personally think it won't go through now, or if it does then it won't be resolved in the next week or so as MM might for once have to increase his offer. Strong rumours than Milan has lowered his bid to 10p a share and another 10p paid to the shareholders in 2008. Are our shareholders going to accept that? I doubt it very much, i'm sure they'd rather risk it and get nothing for their shares should we go in to Administration.

Mandaric is calling their bluff, it's a ruthless piece of brinkmanship from him. If it pays off then he's got the steal of the century. Basically a club for £640,000 up front and a further £640,000 in 2008.

I'm so fed up with it now, but i'll be devastated if it doesn't go through. Where will this leave our club if it doesn't go through? The fall-out from this will be unpleasant to say the least. I suppose MM is giving the shareholders a choice. Sell up and make a loss but save themselves from the warth of the fans. Or don't sell up and get plenty of stick and be put under massive pressure to either stick more money in or **** off.

The pain goes on and on for us fans and I can't see a quick outcome to this i'm afraid.

:cry:

Did I miss something?

Where did the 10p a share info come from?

I wouldn't pay £640K for the club.

We have a massive mortgage that we are struggling to pay back.

We have no parachute payments anymore.

The players aren't exactly great, a few you could sell to kep the club afloat, but apart from hoping you have a great youth team or amazing scouts, you can't realsitically build a team for promotion.

We stand a a good chance of getting relegated.

If they don't take MMs offer then who else are they gonig to sell us too, they will get funk all if we go into administration.

i know there are corporate lawyers/accountants on this forum so could they tell me, with the club being a PLC, if the club accept say 20p per share this week, can another bidder offer a counter bid within a day or so?

Bollocks to the takeover

Bollocks to the Board

Bollocks to Mandaric

Bollocks to the shareholders

Bollocks to the coaching team

And bollocks to the players.

Does anyone fancy starting a new football club?

Bollocks to the takeover

Bollocks to the Board

Bollocks to Mandaric

what exactly are you trying to say Daggers?

Bollocks to the takeover

Bollocks to the Board

Bollocks to Mandaric

I dread to think what you'd be like now if you'd had a season ticket for the past three and a half years.

is Dagenham really near Redbridge?
"the truth is out there"
Where is the football pitch? Dagenham or Redbridge?
"things are afoot"
is there a red bridge in redbridge?
"you'll know it when you see it"
When Louis Dodds is playing there next sesason will you ever go and watch him?

Nah, I'll wait a couple of seasons and go there to see City play

Archived