Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

This Damn Take-over

I personally think it won't go through now, or if it does then it won't be resolved in the next week or so as MM might for once have to increase his offer. Strong rumours than Milan has lowered his bid to 10p a share and another 10p paid to the shareholders in 2008. Are our shareholders going to accept that? I doubt it very much, i'm sure they'd rather risk it and get nothing for their shares should we go in to Administration.

Mandaric is calling their bluff, it's a ruthless piece of brinkmanship from him. If it pays off then he's got the steal of the century. Basically a club for £640,000 up front and a further £640,000 in 2008.

I'm so fed up with it now, but i'll be devastated if it doesn't go through. Where will this leave our club if it doesn't go through? The fall-out from this will be unpleasant to say the least. I suppose MM is giving the shareholders a choice. Sell up and make a loss but save themselves from the warth of the fans. Or don't sell up and get plenty of stick and be put under massive pressure to either stick more money in or **** off.

The pain goes on and on for us fans and I can't see a quick outcome to this i'm afraid.

:cry:

I personally think it won't go through now, or if it does then it won't be resolved in the next week or so as MM might for once have to increase his offer. Strong rumours than Milan has lowered his bid to 10p a share and another 10p paid to the shareholders in 2008. Are our shareholders going to accept that? I doubt it very much, i'm sure they'd rather risk it and get nothing for their shares should we go in to Administration.

Mandaric is calling their bluff, it's a ruthless piece of brinkmanship from him. If it pays off then he's got the steal of the century. Basically a club for £640,000 up front and a further £640,000 in 2008.

I'm so fed up with it now, but i'll be devastated if it doesn't go through. Where will this leave our club if it doesn't go through? The fall-out from this will be unpleasant to say the least. I suppose MM is giving the shareholders a choice. Sell up and make a loss but save themselves from the warth of the fans. Or don't sell up and get plenty of stick and be put under massive pressure to either stick more money in or **** off.

The pain goes on and on for us fans and I can't see a quick outcome to this i'm afraid.

Wasn't announced as "all but through" for 95th time on Saturday?

I thought the general concensus was that the deal was going to go through this week.....

How ever we look at it, the club will be in a better position if MM does takeover.

Also, we can't look any worse on the pitch as we do now...

i think this club needs change, and hopefully MM is the man to do this, regardless of how much the Shareholders get back...

Wasn't announced as "all but through" for 95th time on Saturday?

But as Birch admitted on the Moan-In last monday, he's thought it was going through every week that passed. I am not sure what he was playing at on saturday. Either it is going through and he's been given the nod to inform the fans, or he's decided to put pressure on the board and shareholders by getting the fans hopes up ala Anderson has been doing. Or he's just got it wrong yet again and will be made to look a chebend in due course.

Whatever the outcome I hope it's concluded this week, so we can concentrate on what happens next. From the look of us on saturday we are in far worse a state than we were last season.

But as Birch admitted on the Moan-In last monday, he's thought it was going through every week that passed. I am not sure what he was playing at on saturday. Either it is going through and he's been given the nod to inform the fans, or he's decided to put pressure on the board and shareholders by getting the fans hopes up ala Anderson has been doing. Or he's just got it wrong yet again and will be made to look a chebend in due course.

Whatever the outcome I hope it's concluded this week, so we can concentrate on what happens next. From the look of us on saturday we are in far worse a state than we were last season.

I think he did it to try and get the fans 'up' for the game, well everyone knows the performances wont.

Patronising in the extreme!!

We'll see what he says tonight about it on the phone in.

I wont, it'll just be more hot air, he's knows no more than the office boy as in FA.

Why accept that sort of offer? Any number of the shareholders might as well buy it themselves and sell on to the first sensible offer that gives em a solid proift.

Give me a ring if you wanna go halves. :D:D:D

Why accept that sort of offer? Any number of the shareholders might as well buy it themselves and sell on to the first sensible offer that gives em a solid proift.

Give me a ring if you wanna go halves. :D:D:D

The thing is, the way this has dragged on has probably led to many of the shareholders just wanting shut of the club. Get out whilst they can, they must be as fed up as the rest of us. Mandaric is seeing how low he can get the club for before the board refuse to back the bid at that price.

If the board back the bid at 10p a share then it speaks volumes of what state the club is in. The FT and various people on here can post about how the club isn't in as much trouble as rumoured to be, but if our board are going to recommend the club be sold for £640,000 even less actually as he only wants 75% control, then it's because Administration is on the horizon.

I thought the general concensus was that the deal was going to go through this week.....

How ever we look at it, the club will be in a better position if MM does takeover.

Also, we can't look any worse on the pitch as we do now...

i think this club needs change, and hopefully MM is the man to do this, regardless of how much the Shareholders get back...

If nothing was coming through the media I'd be worried, but despite all the shite we're hearing about, Milan is still adament in the press. That's something at least.

Will happen, The club would not have let birch say what he did on saturday if is wasn't.

I agree with that. Hopefully we are approaching the end of whats been a rollercoaster ride situation over the last few weeks that has done most of our heads in. With all due respect to the shareholders, I dont give a monkies on how much MM is paying for the shares or how much he gets our club for. I just want the deal to be done so that this club has a future and if he does finally takeover, we can confidently hope that he will be doing all he can to make us a success.

The club is in serious financial sh*t - its worth minus figures with the debt and negative earnings against costs. The shareholders were supposed to have helped the club out - not looking for a financial return.

If they were really interested in the club then the price should not be an issue - they should give the club the money so we can move forward. Without MM with have zero future - its not rocket science to work that out when we cannot even compete with Burnley in the transfer market!

I would imagine it is def set to go thru as the club would never allow Birch to tell 20,000 people that it was goin thru if they knew it was doomed to failure..... plus MM waved in my direction.... :wave:

Archived