Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Turtles Head

closing threads

whats the point? its a forum so surely we can choose what we post about and read. I dont understand why a select few people get to delete something just because it doesnt interest them. I posted a thread so that shows at least 1 person found it interesting, as it did relate to LCFC and to our brightest prospect. But anyway what do i know?

I am thinking of closing this thread.

Any old crackpot can send in "rumours" as to why the other thread got closed. It's a joke and shouldn't be dignified with any sort of response. If people posted a new topic every time we closed a post then the whole forum would be clogged with absolute rubbish.

Ermmm...more rubbish :ph34r:

I closed it.

Any old crackpot can send in "rumours" to that excuse for a website. It's a joke and shouldn't be dignified with any sort of response. If people posted a new topic every time we showed up on that shitfest then the whole forum would be clogged with absolute rubbish.

:thumbup:

Was this the Weso being watched by Man Utd or Chelsea rumour? :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

I too thought that the preferred pairings would have been

Maybes - Paddy Mac

Stears - Weso

Although I can imagine they might swap when they feel like it... :ph34r:

I'd have thought they constantly swap. Kind of like a swingers party. :ph34r:

Why is every threat related to Block N closed?

I just do not understand!?

Been explained to us via PM mate. Although I think the answer would be pretty obvious - they can quickly veer off-topic, descend into farce at an alarming rate, become extremely repetitive and get so full of drivel that even I avoid posting in there.

I'm very pleased people want to support the idea and talk about it/discuss it on here, honest. But they won't be able to do it if people don't keep it serious in there or they keep repeating themselves because they haven't read the thread. (a certain "will n block be doing this for qpr" comes to mind. :rolleyes: ).

Not meaning this post to come across in the wrong way - just a bit of a pointer for people so we can keep the discussion alive and progress further. :D :thumbsup:

Archived