Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Just a sobering thought.

But this is from a guy who has no previous experience of owning a club in English football. He's also an absolute tosspot.

Mandaric might be a little sneaky, but his track record at Pompey is enough to suggest he's a much better prospect than the guff we have in charge at the minute.

Every success story could be shot down with numerous failures in football, so the chance to have an owner who has proven to be fairly successful in this country is one we must make the most of.

This sobering thought came to light through a poster on TB:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ian/6334301.stm

All that glitters is not necessarily gold I guess.

That owner is a lunatic! The players he brings in, picking the side when Graham Rix was there and having an influence on team selections, selling there best players etc etc! the funniest one was Hearts apparently trying to agree terms with an un-named club for there keeper Craig Gordon and when Gordon was quizzed on the deal he had no idea but the barmy chairman said they were close to selling him without any consultation with the GK! They will be out of business within 18 months IMO

But this is from a guy who has no previous experience of owning a club in English football. He's also an absolute tosspot.

Mandaric might be a little sneaky, but his track record at Pompey is enough to suggest he's a much better prospect than the guff we have in charge at the minute.

Every success story could be shot down with numerous failures in football, so the chance to have an owner who has proven to be fairly successful in this country is one we must make the most of.

So what if we go out of busines under Milan? At the moment we are going out with a quite wimper, at least Milan could get Combust in at a night game then we could go out in flames! lol

Serious point that they gave them combust guys the money so they had to get em in soon as poss!

Can't see MM ruining the club past record and his desire to take over and be loved!

So what if we go out of busines under Milan? At the moment we are going out with a quite wimper, at least Milan could get Combust in at a night game then we could go out in flames! lol

Serious point that they gave them combust guys the money so they had to get em in soon as poss!

Can't see MM ruining the club past record and his desire to take over and be loved!

I didn't understand a word of that. :D

Welcome to Mad Vlads rants part one

<theme music, haven't been arsed to pick one myself so make your own up>

"I want to dedicate Hearts' victories to those journalists who, because of their hate towards us, only notice our defeats and say it is fair criticism when in fact it is simply hysteria with only one aim - to dismantle the club,"

"You remind me of those Bolsheviks in Soviet times who wanted to shoot a peasant only because he planted the seeds following his own way, and not their instructions.

"Once they were ready to shoot a peasant but a clever one stopped them and said: `Let's shoot him in the autumn after he has gathered his harvest'. I guess that if you could, I would have already been shot by now, but whilst you can't, full of hate and anger, you are spreading manure on my crops. Last season Hearts proved everything that was possible to prove. You will have to fight with our shadow for quite a long time."

Sorry Vlad?

More later including Vlads Monkey rant.

I didn't understand a word of that. :D

Basicly the current board are that skint that the group at the weekend which were supposed to be night entertainment (fire more visable) were paid so were got in for a day game so proof we are skint and nobodys is putting hands in pockets!

Milan will not make things worse any person could see that IMO :thumbup:

Weaahhyyy finally found the monkey thing

REPLY TO SUN FROM VLADIMIR ROMANOV

I’m very glad that you finally got down from the trees and found a worthy place for yourself - a safari park. It shows you have both the habits and instincts of monkeys.

I’ll visit the director of the safari park and ask for a personal cage for each of you.

One thing is very important. First you have to pass the quarantine rules and the vet will vaccinate you against rabies.

So you are not allowed to join the monkeys yet. You should notice how peaceful they are. You may affect them badly and they’ll become furious. They’ll start biting and drawing cartoons.

I think it should be very comfortable for you to write your so-called ‘reports’ from your cage. It will feel like your natural habitat. Besides, the fans will be quite safe and aware from now onwards who you really are.

I will bring your favourite Celtic scarves right inside the cage for you to wear. And if you behave like our monkeys Chippy, Rosie, Blossom and Pansy, I’ll give each of you a banana as a reward.

Also I can organise a party - like the one we had in Kaunas on the eve of the Lithuania v Scotland match - in the safari park, specially for you. There you will be able to take funny photographs of yourselves as a momento of your lucky escape from rabies.

How can anyone take this bloke, or anything he does, seriously.

Its one rich bloke who will end up breaking Hearts, literally. Its the scummy part of these rich dudes who want a toy to play with as I cant see a bright future at all for Hearts after what seemed to be a promising start when he came in.

Romanov has been more successful at Hearts than Mandaric has in England.

At least he helped Hearts reach the Champions League, and win a trophy..

Romanov has been more successful at Hearts than Mandaric has in England.

At least he helped Hearts reach the Champions League, and win a trophy..

COUGH***COUGH!

Begin quote

"Results in the Micky Mouse league don't count" - Ultra - January 2007

End quote

COUGH COUGH.

I see Mandy's muppets are in the house this afternoon.

Given the dominance of the old firm, Hearts' achievement in reaching the Champions League is roughly equivalent to us doing the same in the Premiership.

Given the dominance of the old firm, Hearts' achievement in reaching the Champions League is roughly equivalent to us doing the same in the Premiership.

Do you ever stop to read the dross that you type out?

Moron.

I agree that Hearts in the top two was an amazing result, especially as I thought the Glasgow Giants would be in the top two for the rest of my lifetime. That being said, it is quite easy to spend money you havent really got and get players in and only have to beat one club to 2nd spot. Leeds were in the semi-s of the champions league not so long ago and there **** of a chairman Ridsdale was buying players like they were going out of fashion (Fowler, Ferdinand, Keane etc etc). Now look at the mess they are in for that overspend! Thankfully Dennis Wise is there to see the ship Titanic Leeds sink so there is a god :D

I agree that Hearts in the top two was an amazing result, especially as I thought the Glasgow Giants would be in the top two for the rest of my lifetime. That being said, it is quite easy to spend money you havent really got and get players in and only have to beat one club to 2nd spot. Leeds were in the semi-s of the champions league not so long ago and there **** of a chairman Ridsdale was buying players like they were going out of fashion (Fowler, Ferdinand, Keane etc etc). Now look at the mess they are in for that overspend! Thankfully Dennis Wise is there to see the ship Titanic Leeds sink so there is a god :D

Lets not forget they did it at the expense of one of the worst Rangers sides in living memorey. Who drew 10 games and lost 7 resulting in them dropping points on 17 differnt occasions in a league that Ultra likes to call "Micky Mouse"

Archived