Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Xbox 360 v PS3

Xbox 360 v PS3  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who's getting/got what?

• Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • None
    • Other (Please State)

Absolutly, as i have stated earlier, i work with Sony and i know for a fact how much they fear the xbox 360. They are really going to struggle to compete this time, anyone who is going to pay over £500 pounds for a console with inferior titles, need there heads looking at.

I think i'm going to buy a wii, as a 'fun' games console. But will decide on the other 2, after ps3 is embedded!!

There all a rip off to be honest!!

I think i'm going to buy a wii, as a 'fun' games console. But will decide on the other 2, after ps3 is embedded!!

There all a rip off to be honest!!

Good decision sir, you certainly wont regret buying the Wii, i played on my mates for the first time last weekend and i have to say i'm hooked. :thumbup:

Played on my mates 360 the other day on pro evo. It was immence the HD was on and it really did look awesome. Helps that he has a massive TV but it did look awesome.

Also played on Saints Row and Call of Duty which arn't my kind of games but did look very good.

Gears of War is good but frustratingly hard... just right to keep you playing and enable progress but to make you work for it.

I'm really stuck on it at the moment though :P

I managed to complete it last night, only on casual :( Found a good walkthrough for it here though

Walkthrough

:thumbup:

Gears of War is good but frustratingly hard... just right to keep you playing and enable progress but to make you work for it.

I'm really stuck on it at the moment though :P

So you are a 360er James? - Stick me on your chums list then (See sig for gamertag)

Archived