Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Excuse-o-rama

We never win at Ipswich anyway

It's been snowing

The loan players need time to gel

Injuries

Delays to the takeover

Sale of Gareth Williams

Lack of match fitness

Seriously, I bet he can't wait for the game to end to trot this lot out.

i think the penalty we will be denied tomorrow will be the defining moment of the game and will cause us to lose

Ive got to be positive and hope to hear something like this...

"Milan Mandaric announcing the takeover at 1pm gave the team a boost and he personally told me that it will be my last game in charge. I told the lads and they gave me a smashing going away present with this 5-0 win although it was dissapointing to hear that Andy Johnson has pulled a hamstring and Nils has pulled a fat. The result itself is proof that if you try doubly hard you can achieve anything. I wish Leicester well but i wont be going too far as I plan on being an honourary Ultra from today".

God likes to prolong suffering. Bet we win

We won't, but we will have been unlucky and will re-double our efforts next week,do twice the amount of traiing,work harder x 2, and get 4 more has been no marks to join the squad...and the deal will be completed next week...for sure...almost certainly..probably...could be...might be..might not...well won't be..but definately the week after..maybe!! :rolleyes:

We never win at Ipswich anyway

It's been snowing

The loan players need time to gel

Injuries

Delays to the takeover

Sale of Gareth Williams

Lack of match fitness

Seriously, I bet he can't wait for the game to end to trot this lot out.

Yeah :rolleyes: He couldn't wait :unsure::whistle:

Ok to say that know :P . Not many expected a win today let's be honest.

Exactly so if we wern't expected to win today, if you/people didn't think we'd win today regardless of what happened why are threads being made slagging RK off and saying "Oh what excuse will he make this week"

I'm not sticking up for RK but at the same time i'm not prepared to slag him off yet, he's new to the job (Not new to Leicester but new to the mangerial job), he's a novice manager and he'll only learn with time. Maybe he isn't the man for the job, there ARE better managers around and if MM gets rid of RK and brings a better man in then sorry Rob but thats the way it goes. However I think RK is being treated very harshly, as I said some of the thing he has done havn't pleased me, some of his decisions have pissed me off, but at the same time he hasn't been any worse than MA, CL. And tbh I don't think Iain Dowie would do a better job.

excuses the only excuses he need is why Danny C wasnt on the bench and why we didnt score more goals

Jezus - Some people are never happy, Some people have always got to find fault with something.

Exactly so if we wern't expected to win today, if you/people didn't think we'd win today regardless of what happened why are threads being made slagging RK off and saying "Oh what excuse will he make this week"

I'm not sticking up for RK but at the same time i'm not prepared to slag him off yet, he's new to the job (Not new to Leicester but new to the mangerial job), he's a novice manager and he'll only learn with time. Maybe he isn't the man for the job, there ARE better managers around and if MM gets rid of RK and brings a better man in then sorry Rob but thats the way it goes. However I think RK is being treated very harshly, as I said some of the thing he has done havn't pleased me, some of his decisions have pissed me off, but at the same time he hasn't been any worse than MA, CL. And tbh I don't think Iain Dowie would do a better job.

Jezus - Some people are never happy, Some people have always got to find fault with something.

You make a very valid point and I agree with you if i'm honest.

I wasn't expecting a victory today so i'm more than pleased at the moment. But when I said what I said it was in humour. Because when we have been poor Kelly has diverted the obvious and made excuses. But if that's his way of doing it then fine.

No excuses from Kelly today we've been granted a reprieve! :P

Maybe he's just building up to next weeks excuse though - "We're bitterly disappointed not to build on the success we had at Ipswich last week. But that's life. Life's tough like that in football. We gave it everything we had but we just couldn't get the job done."

:whistle:;):D

Brilliant! Matt criticising other people for moaning!

I've seen it all now.

Thanks for the laugh mate! :D

I moan fair enough, but people are always on my back for moaning, when others also do it.

At the moment I seem to be one of not many making comments that look at the "bigger picture".

Everyone looks at the current manager and yes RK isn't doing the best but considering he is a novice manager, not to the manager job title he's doing no worse than MA, CL. The past 3 managers havn't done any better than each other. I don't know what the answer is, but if 3 managers can't change anything doesn't that tell you something.

And before anyone says it "Yes, We havn't had the right manager" who is the right manager because I don't think Iain Dowie's going to do any better and I don't trust him with MM money any more than I do RK, and also it's not just about getting the best/a better manager its a fact or attracting them, In this posistion, in this league why would anyone want to come to LCFC?!

Archived