Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Worst chant ever

If people dont like it,its quite simple just dont join in with it.

Well at home we could sing.........

Were the koppites were the koppites were the koppites over here (at N block)

then

L block could sing

Were the L1/Bad lads/Babys/ whatever over here etc....? Not in L1 so don't know what they would be called, suppose would be decided on the day we sung it!

Well at home we could sing.........

Were the koppites were the koppites were the koppites over here (at N block)

then

L block could sing

Were the L1/Bad lads/Babys/ whatever over here etc....? Not in L1 so don't know what they would be called, suppose would be decided on the day we sung it!

I don't know, were they?

That may be because you were around when our fans were actually decent.
:cry:

There was a glimmer of hope - a few did try to sing "we've only got 12 men" after another free kick for god knows what reason! It was strange to have a ref on our side (mostly), but at least we acknowledged the fact!

There was a glimmer of hope - a few did try to sing "we've only got 12 men" after another free kick for god knows what reason! It was strange to have a ref on our side (mostly), but at least we acknowledged the fact!

I must be improving on my fan abilities ;)

I did start the chant as those Ipswich fans were singing it in their North Stand, I thought it would be funny to sing it back, showing LCFC fans have a sence of humor?
:clap:

Well done. I have a sense of humour, however, but I did raise a wry smile.... :thumbup:

They were the same people who started every other chant including the Chaz is a lesbian and Left/Right side group.

His point is that "They were the same people who started every other chant including the Chaz is a lesbian and Left/Right side group."
And I want to know what the relevance is.

Archived