Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Worst chant ever

YOu just made it sound like the people who had been singing the left/right side one were different to the ones who sung 12 men.. :unsure:
How? I never said anything of the sort.

YOu just made it sound like the people who had been singing the left/right side one were different to the ones who sung 12 men.. :unsure:

How? I never said anything of the sort.

He never said that you actually said it. :P

So wait a minute, some bunch of Aussies morons (no offense Dan) take a video of some shit, stadium-wide chant that literally only involves shouting "We're north and we're here", "we're east and we're here", etc x infinity and now we're singing it? When did that happen?

"I am standing here..."

"Well, you know what? I am standing over here..."

"Yah? Boo sucks to you, I continue to stand over here..."

"Hmm? Well... I am maintaining my stance of standing over here..."

"Doth you prolong this charade? I say once more to you, I stand here..."

"I re-iterate, I am standing here..."

Bah, this chant is a bit of fun when you're trying to get the quiet side of a ground to rouse up with an easy chant!

So wait a minute, some bunch of Aussies morons (no offense Dan) take a video of some shit, stadium-wide chant that literally only involves shouting "We're north and we're here", "we're east and we're here", etc x infinity and now we're singing it? When did that happen?

The Aussies didn't start it, it's been happening at grounds in England for ages.

We just decided to sing it and Ipswich for a laugh.

Shit!! It was the bee's knees:

Archived