Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bold_fox

Yeates

Back to the topic at hand...I think Yeates is as typical a winger as you are going to get. He can be very up and down. Sometimes his skill can pay off and will get you a chance, but most of the time it seems to be just overelaborate. His crossing is very erratic too. He doesn't seem to be able to deliver a "normal" cross. They are either very bad (most of his corners) or superb (the 2nd half cross that was headed over the bar that Hume would probably have put in). Hopefully if we can see more of the good side than the bad for the rest of the season, we'll have a good player on our hands.

You are in the minority so OBVIOUSLY there will be a lot of people disagreeing with you.

If everyone agreed with everything, would we be on this forum? Balls would we.

I'm not saying that, but i am saying theres ways in which to disagree with opinion and i think some people on here stink when it comes to that.

But again, thats an opinion and fully expect to get shot down because of it.

Yeates never really got passed the ball today and didn't really have an opportunity to impress.

He looked dissapointed when he came off, probably because he knew he wasn't given enough time.

He looks quite impressive but i wouldn't sign him permanently in the summer.

I think Yeates thinks Yeats is a brilliant player and should be a Ronaldo type crusing in the premiership!

Yeates has skill i give him that...................................................but!

No effort

Lots of mistakes due to lack of effort

Could not get a cross in to save his life

I think he also struggles with forms when you have to cross in a box to indecate choice! lol

He has the ability but does not have the aptitude FACT!

How old is the lad?

If he's older than aaron lennon then i reckon he wouldn't have much of a chance there as lennon can serve spurs for the next 15 years no question. They have also added steed malbranque and although he's playing on the left, he is ample backup on the right, add wayne routledge returning from Fulham on loan an you'v go yourself a situation where mark Yeates is an idiot to turn us down.

Richard Jones went to sheep for 1 mill didn't he? an he is a top quality player, could easily survive in the prem playing for someone like man city. Yeatesy wont be that deer surely?

How old is the lad?

If he's older than aaron lennon then i reckon he wouldn't have much of a chance there as lennon can serve spurs for the next 15 years no question. They have also added steed malbranque and although he's playing on the left, he is ample backup on the right, add wayne routledge returning from Fulham on loan an you'v go yourself a situation where mark Yeates is an idiot to turn us down.

Richard Jones went to sheep for 1 mill didn't he? an he is a top quality player, could easily survive in the prem playing for someone like man city. Yeatesy wont be that deer surely?

Yeates has no future at Spurs IMO. Needs to come into games more for City really as well !!!

I think yeates is a good player, skill, can read the game can pass can cross, wouldn't mind if we signed him.

My only real problem is he seems a bit greedy and relectunt to pass unless he realy has to. (although if AJ is your only option you might be relectunt to pass :P)

Archived