Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chesterfox

Ultras

If anyone had paid attention to earlier posts/threads, the reason that N may not be available is that it might have been offered to WBA on account of them bringing more than the normal allocation. :dunno:

If anyone had paid attention to earlier posts/threads, the reason that N may not be available is that it might have been offered to WBA on account of them bringing more than the normal allocation. :dunno:

They've sold 3100 tickets, no moe have been allocated as of yet.

That doesn't include N block........ does it? :unsure:

Well they have sold their 3,100 allocation they got given, so it could well be.

Well they have sold their 3,100 allocation they got given, so it could well be.

I presume that block N will be given to them then, as It was mentioned as a possiblility although no-one thought they would need extra room.

They've sold 3100 tickets, no moe have been allocated as of yet.

That doesn't include N block........ does it? :unsure:

I was thinking that because of the sason ticket holders there, do they just move them?.

I also thought that they only extend the away section for cup games. :dunno:

I also could be chatting sh!t. :unsure:

I was thinking that because of the sason ticket holders there, do they just move them?.

I also thought that they only extend the away section for cup games. :dunno:

I also could be chatting sh!t. :unsure:

The club told us that they sent letters to those in Block N and that most accepted it and would move to the corperate seats but there were around 10 who wouldn't move so they could end up in the away end! :blink:

I am a STH in N block and yes i had a letter and NO I am not moving, that letter was weeks, and weeks ago and not heard a thing since.

If they think they are going to send me a new ticket at the end of the week then they are very much mistaken.

Good man :thumbup:

Archived