Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chesterfox

Ultras

I'm not having a go as I dont sing myself but I couldnt hear N block that much. I'm in the kop.

Where was the drum, I heard that but it sounded like it was at the back of the kop.

Why dont you sing out of curiosity? :o

I'm not having a go as I dont sing myself but I couldnt hear N block that much. I'm in the kop.

Where was the drum, I heard that but it sounded like it was at the back of the kop.

i agree heard the odd few chants

Kop were very vocal

but a better atmosphere tho

N block was very good today, starting as it means to go on, never stopped singing, and tbh who cares if the Kop can't hear us, the away fans can, L1 can and Rob Kelly certainly can :D

L1 looked good Kop was just clapping and family stand was certainly joining in with chants from N1 which was great to see.

N block was great. Sang all game chants were going off all over the place. I was banging the drum for the first 15 mins but at half time the stewards took the drum off us "for our own safety"

apparently the cov scum were coin throwing.

great day though and great atmosphere - big the row PP and OO massive.

THIS HAS TO BE DONE NEXT GAME

was N block full?

good effort lads. what happened to the drum in the second half?

The drum was taken away at the end of the first half because Cov were targetting it with coins.

N block was very good today, starting as it means to go on, never stopped singing, and tbh who cares if the Kop can't hear us, the away fans can, L1 can and Rob Kelly certainly can :D

L1 looked good Kop was just clapping and family stand was certainly joining in with chants from N1 which was great to see.

It's really encouraging because we have loads who want to sing all game long but there seem to be so many who are happy to moan or clap politely. Keep the passion going!!!

RobKelly'sblueandwhitearmy :thumbup:

brilliant atmosphere i must add, around 350 in N and L1 standing singing none stop either side of the away fans made for a top notch atmosphere.

i wonder what the club made of it and do we care?

I should think the club will be in contact with us soon and then discuss where we go from here as regards to the rest of the season.

View from the kop...

heard NOTHING from N block but knew when they were singing through standing and waving etc.

Thought the drum was awful!

Everyone around me were saying "where's this singing section then?"

lol thb we dont care what the kop think, If they choose to sit the other side and do naff all its fine by us.

also was great to meet everyone today, Berty, Jamie, Ched and all the others who said "Alrite Sheephead" as I walked up :D

Nice to meet you aswell mate. :thumbup: . Pleasure to meet everyone else too. :P

Just like to say well done to Jamie and Andy for starting this idea off and putting in all the effort to write to the club and organize everything. Cheers lads. :thumbup:

Archived