Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chesterfox

Ultras

it isn't done by vouchers. they take out the number that is used for the game, for example covskum was 21 or 12 cant remember.

oh i thought they took a voucher out my s/t i should watch really :P

just say how great it was, and a big hit! say you spoke to mandaric and say he enjoyed our section singing, you never know, it might work! lol

problems i feel the club may see.

1)swearing, tell them its a football match for christ sake and suggest the family stand is a corner like between west stand and current family stand. its never full anyway. also close the shutters downstairs to segregate us off.

2)standing- L1 stand, the kop stand, they wont worry about leicester, call a meeting with standupsitdown if necessary to persuade clubs to give supporters what they want and stop hiding behind the pedantic rules of the FLA )football licensing authority.

3) the shutter kicking.- tell them it was a few cov fans and the fact leicester fans didnt respond shows we are trustworthy and are not asking for trouble.

4) the coin throwing- tell them again our behaviour was impeccable and that a few covscummers throwing coins will not spoil our idea considering we behaved well.

tell them also to shut the shutters between the family stand and N1 because that will help safety rather than worrying about standing because i nearly got knocked over twice by kids from the family stand sliding round on weelies (them rollerskates) and by kids playing tag. :angry:

tell the club that you appreciate them liasing with the fans, and will buy a season ticket as a direct result of N1. tell them the idea proved popular with hundreds of fans as the block was full?.

im bored now il type some more crap later :thumbup:

i sent...

hello, i am emailing you regarding the new "singing section"

i would like to comment on how much i enjoyed my day. I do normally sit in the kop (STH) but switch and enjoyed N block more! my grandad, who is quite old, also enjoyed it, saying "reminded me of the old kop! singing along to the songs, what an atmosphere!" quite something for an elderly to say! I would also like to add that how i would love for the N block to be a designated "singing section" to go on into the west brom, and i speak for many fans that were there! i also feel it made a big difference on the team, as upto 40 minutes!!! before the game we was singing, while the team were warming up, which i feel would have motivated them! we also seemed to quieten the coventry fans, all be it the score helped!

I am not so much begging you, but almost pleeding with you for N block to be "singing section" for the WBA clash, so WE can make a difference for the football club

many thanks

Nathan

i sent...

hello, i am emailing you regarding the new "singing section"

i would like to comment on how much i enjoyed my day. I do normally sit in the kop (STH) but switch and enjoyed N block more! my grandad, who is quite old, also enjoyed it, saying "reminded me of the old kop! singing along to the songs, what an atmosphere!" quite something for an elderly to say! I would also like to add that how i would love for the N block to be a designated "singing section" to go on into the west brom, and i speak for many fans that were there! i also feel it made a big difference on the team, as upto 40 minutes!!! before the game we was singing, while the team were warming up, which i feel would have motivated them! we also seemed to quieten the coventry fans, all be it the score helped!

I am not so much begging you, but almost pleeding with you for N block to be "singing section" for the WBA clash, so WE can make a difference for the football club

many thanks

Nathan

:thumbup:

you should of mentioned about your granddad knowing Milan and how he is going to put a good word in for you :whistle:

For anyone who thinks we're just kids and/or a buch of chavs there was a 60-70 year old women behind me who stood all game and joined in with the songs. She seemed like she enjoyed her day!

haha just before the game we sung stand up if you love leicester. She stood up wigginling her arms in the air.

For anyone who thinks we're just kids and/or a buch of chavs there was a 60-70 year old women behind me who stood all game and joined in with the songs. She seemed like she enjoyed her day!

same with my grandad, he sung all game and loved it! reminded him of the olden days in the kop he said, he wants to get a season ticket there! :thumbup: need singing section there though!

She was a legend. Lovely woman. Nice to see her getting involved. :thumbup:

Who cares what people think?

As long as people sing - I would rather have 25,000 fans that sing than aload of people who arent chavs just sitting there

Well done to everyone else in N1

Wasn't that Thracian? :P

Well done to everyone in Block N yesterday. I'd been dubious because the club hadn't really promoted it and I thought the stewards would be in after 5 mins forcing everyone to sit down. There was more of you than I'd expected (considering the lack of publicity - why didn't one of you get it mentioned on the Radio Leicester phone in last week?!). It looked like you were having a great time in there. From L1 couldn't always hear you very well but we could tell you were singing non-stop and having fun. That's what it should be like every game.

To all those in the Kop who said that N block failed because you couldn't hear it - I've not heard the Kop once since I moved to L1 two years ago so don't be so hypocritical. Considering the numbers, there was much more volume coming from N than the Kop. If all you Kop moaners don't want to move to N or L, just stay where you are and keep on clapping like demented performing seals.

I moved from the Kop because there was no singing (and i suspect it would have got worse over the last 2 years rather than louder), just synchronised hand clapping. At least when N couldn't be heard, they could be seen bouncing up and down, so it showed they were singing. The Kop's just a wall of silence and no movement whatsover, it might as well be a mural like the one behind the goal at Highbury a few years back when Arsenal rebuilt their North Bank.

N Block guys, it doesn't matter whether the club promote it or not, there's nothing to stop you moving over there every game anyway. If the SAG complain about the standing, it's about time the club stuck up for it's fans and ignored the SAG, their arguments are completely flawed anyway. Has anyone actually every been injured whilst standing in front of their seat? Of course not, and thousands do it every week across the country.

Something needs to change from what we've had since we moved ground. It's not the same when you've not got two sets of fans taking it in turns to try and outsing eachother, and that'll never happen in the Kop because the away fans can't hear it, and the Kop can't hear the away fans.

Well done to everyone in Block N yesterday. I'd been dubious because the club hadn't really promoted it and I thought the stewards would be in after 5 mins forcing everyone to sit down. There was more of you than I'd expected (considering the lack of publicity - why didn't one of you get it mentioned on the Radio Leicester phone in last week?!). It looked like you were having a great time in there. From L1 couldn't always hear you very well but we could tell you were singing non-stop and having fun. That's what it should be like every game.

To all those in the Kop who said that N block failed because you couldn't hear it - I've not heard the Kop once since I moved to L1 two years ago so don't be so hypocritical. Considering the numbers, there was much more volume coming from N than the Kop. If all you Kop moaners don't want to move to N or L, just stay where you are and keep on clapping like demented performing seals.

I moved from the Kop because there was no singing (and i suspect it would have got worse over the last 2 years rather than louder), just synchronised hand clapping. At least when N couldn't be heard, they could be seen bouncing up and down, so it showed they were singing. The Kop's just a wall of silence and no movement whatsover, it might as well be a mural like the one behind the goal at Highbury a few years back when Arsenal rebuilt their North Bank.

N Block guys, it doesn't matter whether the club promote it or not, there's nothing to stop you moving over there every game anyway. If the SAG complain about the standing, it's about time the club stuck up for it's fans and ignored the SAG, their arguments are completely flawed anyway. Has anyone actually every been injured whilst standing in front of their seat? Of course not, and thousands do it every week across the country.

Something needs to change from what we've had since we moved ground. It's not the same when you've not got two sets of fans taking it in turns to try and outsing eachother, and that'll never happen in the Kop because the away fans can't hear it, and the Kop can't hear the away fans.

agree with every word you have said :thumbup:

N block cant hear the Kop, the Kop cant hear the N block = shit ground.

At Ipswich last week i noticed they had a few microphones in the top of the stand to enhance the noise/carry the noise, would it be possible to have some put in at the walkers?

At Ipswich last week i noticed they had a few microphones in the top of the stand to enhance the noise/carry the noise, would it be possible to have some put in at the walkers?

I was just about to say, liek we'd be able to afford that... :P

Archived