Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leeleic

Peoples opinion, Kelly to stay or to go?

Don't want to turn this into a "pick on the fatbloke" type affair but do you really think we would be in the playoffs had Mandaric not come around?

:rolleyes:

I really don`t know where we "would" have been James but I`m pretty sure that it would have been higher than our current position without all the off field crap.

He's done alright so far, so I think he deserves a chance to spend some of Milan's money. Give him next season, if we don't finish at least top half then it's time for him to go.

Thank the Lord for TPH. I am sick to death of the happy clapping do-gooders too frightened to stand up for themselves and make a noise.

Flip-floppers of the world unite today :thumbup::rolleyes: <_<

Rob Kelly is f'cking shit as a manager and as a coach, he has done nothing, nada, not a thing in his 3 years at the Club to suggest otherwise.

Come the summer he and that other cancer on the Club Tim Davies will be gone and our years of pish poor mediocrity will be behind us.

So the fact that I believe in giving the guy a chance makes me a "happy-clappy do gooder" who can't stand up for myself does it? :rolleyes: No it doesn't, it just means I have a different opinion to you, grow up and accept it.

I really don`t know where we "would" have been James but I`m pretty sure that it would have been higher than our current position without all the off field crap.

Let me enlighten you - nowhere near the play-offs.

If you're looking to defend Kelly this isn't the argument to pursue...

Well James the Blue nice of you to "enlighten me" but how on earth you`d know beggers belief, no one does ! with regards defending Rob, not really trying to, merely pointing out that IN MY OPINION he deserves a chance, also the opinion of others on here Oh and Milan too !!!

Well James the Blue nice of you to "enlighten me" but how on earth you`d know beggers belief, no one does ! with regards defending Rob, not really trying to, merely pointing out that IN MY OPINION he deserves a chance, also the opinion of others on here Oh and Milan too !!!

Common sense.

Anyway this isn't really getting anywhere, the point is he gets the chance until the end of the season whether we like it or not!

If we were to make an exceptional push up the table come the end of the season, why not keep him on?

I was thinking this the other day myself.

It's funny how so many people on here change their tune depending on recent wins / losses.

I started to believe that RK had lost his way recently. But now with Milan at the helm and a 'defininte answer' waiting for him when he goes asking for something, surely if we see some admirable performances over the next few games it will prove he's on the ball?

He knows what we need in the team, problem is up until now he hasn't been able to afford it.

So we'll see how he goes signings wise. Will Horsfield and Yeates prove their colours? Time will tell.

Just look at the Palace fan stuck with Taylor. Rob will survive and learn. He knows the players and they know him. Until a managerial decision says otherwise he deserves support. I like him and at times its been backs to the wall hands tied as to the tactics required. Injuries have played a part but he doesn't complain.

Archived