Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonbluefox9

Bernie- Alive and Well

Is that because he's taken Maybes off you, personally i think you shouldn't blame Bernie....Maybes just prefers his fudge packed by Bernie then be with you!!

:P

No. :unsure:

No Really,He doesnt seem to amuse me anymore.Bit like a broken record sometimes.People dont shoot me please.

They kept him waiting for over half and hour for a pint on Tuesday, in the Hero so he won't have been pissed for the Leeds.

I feel sorry for the bloke - always have. People laugh at him, not with him...he's an object of fun and it makes me feel uncomfortable; it's like laughing at someone tipping over in a wheelchair when they come off a pavement.

Not moralising - just my perspective.

They kept him waiting for over half and hour for a pint on Tuesday, in the Hero so he won't have been pissed for the Leeds.

I feel sorry for the bloke - always have. People laugh at him, not with him...he's an object of fun and it makes me feel uncomfortable; it's like laughing at someone tipping over in a wheelchair when they come off a pavement.

Not moralising - just my perspective.

agreed, he's obviously a bit touched, it's just mocking the afflicted.

Bernie is a legend, but nowadays, possibly because he's even older and has less brain cells, he is a right mardy arse and is more ignorant than ever. Went right mad at me not so long ago just for saying "Not singing today then Bernie?". :blink:

Bernie is a legend, but nowadays, possibly because he's even older and has less brain cells, he is a right mardy arse and is more ignorant than ever. Went right mad at me not so long ago just for saying "Not singing today then Bernie?". :blink:

He's a smelly retard, but very funny.

Jesus, we were on that train he was on when he was slagging off Yorkshire, a few Leeds fans didn't see the funny side and I thought they were gonna lay into him. He's funny up to a point.

Reckon anyone has ever layed into him?

Have to be pretty sad to do that <_<

Archived