Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Manager Of The Month

I don't want RK to win this award, and not just because I dislike the man. The manager of the month award is a curse and it almost inevitably sees the manager who wins it struggle to get his team winning for a few games after receiving the award. At the minute, we're coming off the back of five games unbeaten, taking 11 points from a possible 15. I don't wish to see this run come to an end so Kelly can get National recognition as well as have a few photos taken of him holding silverware and brandishing a huge grin.

:thumbup:

I wouldnt worry about superstitions mate! If he deserved it then great but its all down to how the lads do on the pitch that counts and not what spell some witch hast cast over the winners of managers of the month award!

I wouldnt worry about superstitions mate! If he deserved it then great but its all down to how the lads do on the pitch that counts and not what spell some witch hast cast over the winners of managers of the month award!

Hmm well it seems to happen all too often not to be worried about! And it is always likely to happen to us given our inconsistency in recent years, not to mention what happened to us last time we came out of an unbeaten month. Give it to him at the end of March when we're all celebrating the fact that we've been unbeaten for two whole months and have turned the season around completely, looking a solid upper-mid-table team! ;):P

Hmm well it seems to happen all too often not to be worried about! And it is always likely to happen to us given our inconsistency in recent years, not to mention what happened to us last time we came out of an unbeaten month. Give it to him at the end of March when we're all celebrating the fact that we've been unbeaten for two whole months and have turned the season around completely, looking a solid upper-mid-table team! ;):P

We need to get Glenn Hoddle in and that weird woman who used to accompany him around the England dressing room, casting spells and spritually healing everyone lol!

I get your point on winners of awards seem to have a bad next result but for everyone who has a bad run you will probably find an equal amount having a good run. Our inconsistency this season is largely due to the fact that our squad is poor or maybe average at best and we play ina division where anyone can beat anyone!

Give it to Dennis Wise....

He has done sod all to deserve it, but he does deserve the curse.... :ph34r:

I disagree, as you'll see... I reckon he's done much to deserve it. ;) ;) :thumbup:

I disagree with all of you.

Poison Dwarf should win it.

Or at least get a dishonourable mention by the awards panel for services to Football. :cool:

Anyone who sends Leeds for the trap door this quickly deserves a special mention.

Kudos Mr. P. Dwarf... Kudos. :thumbup:

Sunderland boss Roy Keane has been named as the Championship's manager of the month for February.

He did deserve it. They have been in formidable form. Look like they could be a good bet for promotion :ph34r:

Any manager but ours will do! Still, I reckon if the thing is cursed (which it appears to be..) then I agree with anyone who says give it to Dennis Wise and watch the poor bastard suffer even more. That'd be brilliant! :D

You got your wish, Kelly-hater. ;)

We can now continue on blissfully unaware that our manager did something quite handy last month, and win s'more games in the coming month. ^_^

It's so annoying we're doing so well. I'd just decided for definite I wasn't going to have a season ticket next year given our poor performances for the last x number of years and then we go on a run like this that gets me overexcited and perhaps ... renew...

haha this is so typical leicester! we start our run to late! just like last season!

Then we just need to start off earlier... say in pre-season (i.e. have no summer break), and tell ourselves those are proper matches :P

Sunderland boss Roy Keane has been named as the Championship's manager of the month for February.

Well done to him. He does deserve that. Glad Kelly didn't get it. It would just add to the 'good month - bad month' :ph34r:

Well done to him. He does deserve that. Glad Kelly didn't get it. It would just add to the 'good month - bad month' :ph34r:

It was funny to hear Kelly talk about the "progress we've made".

Keane's team was bottom of the table when he took over and is now looking a good bet to be Champions just months later.

That is my idea of progress.

I have seen very little genuine progress in any direction at Leicester for a long, long time.

Archived