Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Manager Of The Month

Draws against Luton and West Brom

Wins against Coventry, Ipswich and Burnley

I would have predicted seven points but instead we pick up eleven and go unbeaten through the month of February.

Will this be enough to be nominated for the manager of the month?

Thoughts on a good month for the club?

Unfortuantley he has a good chance of winning it, which is not good. Whenever RK wins manager of the month we're shit for the foreseable.

Ah yes... but it coincides with probable new faces next week.

With some luck the fresh faces' honeymoon effect will outweigh the Manager of the Month curse. :ph34r:

He's in with a shout, I'd say... I can't think of any other likely contenders... nobody's really been on a special run, have they? :unsure:

Come on Manwell, fill us in... who's had a good run, and who's in with a shout? ^_^

haha this is so typical leicester! we start our run to late! just like last season!

But the good thing is we're not so far sucked down the table like last year.

Not like i'm saying we will get Automatic Promotion

Well it's not impossible..

But it won't happen..

Right? :ph34r:

We play some poor sides next month so hopefully we can kick on again.

BTW RK may we nomintaed but Keane at Sunderland has guided them to 4 wins and a draw this month. Surely he`ll get it?

Didn't know Keane had done that well.

He's gotta be the favourite with a run like that, really. :dunno:

And people were saying get rid 2 weeks ago :rolleyes:

Unconsistant Leicester or Fickle Leicester fans?

As I pointed out in a discussion earlier this week... the numbers are pretty wild.

I reckon there's about 40% (20% out, 20% in) who never change their mind - (they always want him to stay or they want him to go and never change their mind at all). Then there's 60% who change their mind... looking at the numbers pretty much proves that hypothesis. :ph34r:

60% rather fickle fans. :ph34r:

Didn't know Keane had done that well.

He's gotta be the favourite with a run like that, really. :dunno:

Yeah he has got them flying at the moment and they may end up in an automatic promotion place at this rate the barstewards. Fair play to him though for buying the right players becuase his signings seem to be paying dividends. I just hope we can spend our money just as well in the summer!

I don't want RK to win this award, and not just because I dislike the man. The manager of the month award is a curse and it almost inevitably sees the manager who wins it struggle to get his team winning for a few games after receiving the award. At the minute, we're coming off the back of five games unbeaten, taking 11 points from a possible 15. I don't wish to see this run come to an end so Kelly can get National recognition as well as have a few photos taken of him holding silverware and brandishing a huge grin.

:thumbup:

Archived