Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Glastonbury 2007

Who's going?

Who's forgot to register?

The last day for people to register for tickets is tomorrow, 28th February.

You need to follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a photo (has to comply with set criteria, effectively the same criteria as a passport photo).

The clock is ticking

All this security kind of takes the free spirited fence climbing hippy ethos of the festival away but these are modern times we live in and a licence to have fun is required!

I believe tickets then go on sale to registered people from 9am on 1st April.

Don't be a fool and miss out...

Who's going?

Who's forgot to register?

The last day for people to register for tickets is tomorrow, 28th February.

You need to follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a photo (has to comply with set criteria, effectively the same criteria as a passport photo).

The clock is ticking

All this security kind of takes the free spirited fence climbing hippy ethos of the festival away but these are modern times we live in and a licence to have fun is required!

I believe tickets then go on sale to registered people from 9am on 1st April.

Don't be a fool and miss out...

I don't do glastonbury, Leeds festival is much better.

i agree reading is much better :P

Hmmmmm.

Anyway, the deadline has apparently been extended to 5th March for anyone that cares. Which, going on the quantity and content of the replies is roughly nobody.

I get the feeling the only people dissing Glasto are the only ones who haven't been :rolleyes:

Leeds and the rest of them are just soulless revenue generators...wouldn't touch them with a bargepole. Not allowing anyone to take in bottles of water - what a load of coque.

Glasto used to be great, then it was good...now it is a slick and expensive operation. I appreciate the efforts they take to get a spread of musical styles involved and I'm sure anyone going will have a super time but me and the little ones will skip it.

It's just not my cup of tea anymore.

Archived