Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Poster of the month?

I'm sure something like this has been mentioned before

Why not select a few members to browse through posts each month and let them decide on who has been the best poster?

You should judge this on:

Punctuation & Capitalizm

Maturity

Humour

and other qualities you can think of.

If people actually knew about this, the standard of posting might improve. We should reward the top poster with a badge under their avatar :rolleyes:

gold%20star.jpg

Yes? No?

Delete the thread :ph34r:

I'm sure something like this has been mentioned before

Why not select a few members to browse through posts each month and let them decide on who has been the best poster?

You should judge this on:

Punctuation & Capitalism

Maturity

Humour

and other qualities you can think of.

If people actually knew about this, the standard of posting might improve. We should reward the top poster with a badge under their avatar :rolleyes:

gold%20star.jpg

Yes? No?

Delete the thread :ph34r:

that's me fooked every month then <_<

I like the idea in principal, but you'll really only be left with 5 or 6 people to vote from every month - LWICD, apexgeo, ld3, Ched, Alexander and Dagenham Dave. They're all whoring it large at the minute and everywhere you turn they have posted! And in all honesty there isn't a great deal of maturity about the forum anymore.. :whistle:

... Dagenham Dave... whoring it large at the minute ...

I think not. :whistle:

Top 10 Posters In The Past Week

Member Name

lookwhaticando

lildave3

lcfc_jme

apexgeo

Alexander

Manwell_Pablo

Heikki

Joe.

joeb

Ched

Today is an abberation ~ There is an old Latin question: 'quis custodiet ipsos custodiens?' and I think I know the answer. :rolleyes:

Goodbye.

I think not. :whistle:

Top 10 Posters In The Past Week

Member Name

lookwhaticando

lildave3

lcfc_jme

apexgeo

Alexander

Manwell_Pablo

Heikki

Joe.

joeb

Ched

Today is an abberation ~ There is an old Latin question: 'quis custodiet ipsos custodiens?' and I think I know the answer. :rolleyes:

Goodbye.

lwicd, ld3, apexgeo, Alexander and Ched - 4 out of 5 isn't bad! :P

Care to share what that Latin means though please? I'm not old enough to have had to study it at school... :whistle:;)

I like the idea in principal, but you'll really only be left with 5 or 6 people to vote from every month - LWICD, apexgeo, ld3, Ched, Alexander and Dagenham Dave. They're all whoring it large at the minute and everywhere you turn they have posted! And in all honesty there isn't a great deal of maturity about the forum anymore.. :whistle:

Then you vote for quality not quantity don't you :P

Are you talking about yourself by any chance? Or trying to play the jealous guy? :dunno:

Calling me a *bleep* - take a look at the posts-per-day stats again.

Are you talking about yourself by any chance? Or trying to play the jealous guy? :dunno:

Calling me a *bleep* - take a look at the posts-per-day stats again.

Playing the jealous guy? :rolleyes:

I was just referring to how much you have been posting lately - not a personal attack, not a rant and rave about you. Don't be so sensitive. :rolleyes:

The post per day stats are representative of my earlier days on here. I used to be on 35+ posts per day, I'm now on the low 29's. I do drop below 29 (admittedly it's higher than everyone on here almost) but I post nowhere near at the rate I used to. I've had bans myself, and I have imposed week-long absences on myself from the forum, but 1 or 2 whoring days every so often seem to send the stats high again.

Archived