Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Have you changed your username?

I cant remember all the names ive had, I think I started off as Katy_LCFC and Katassi, Kayteh err there's been a few more. Davieg will know, it annoyed the hell out of him :cool:

Which one do you use now?

*see, I said I was dannyboy11* :D

I cant remember all the names ive had, I think I started off as Katy_LCFC and Katassi, Kayteh err there's been a few more. Davieg will know, it annoyed the hell out of him :cool:

katy_lcfc>katassi>dublin>makosi>kat_burger>katy>kayteh>katy

TPH > TCP > Themanwhokilledafishforfunthenateonlyhalfbeforediscardingtherest > Birdwithonlyonewing > Crocodiletearsarestilltears > Nomorenailsandnomorenalis > Parappatherappa > KappaSlappa > Themanfromdelmontetoldmetodoit > Whatthefnuckisaquoit? > Irresistablemalev2.02 > WindowsMEismygod > UnheardEcho > TorturedSoul > Reapwhatyousow > TheImportanceofBeingTPH > CharlotteChurch?IWould. > WelshNationalist > TheMonkeyWhoLookedBeforeHeLeaptButIronicallyandStupidlyNotBothWaysBeforeCrossingTheRoad> TheIllegitimateSonOfBruceWillis > TheIrreconcilableDifference > TheReasonYouComeToFoxesTalk > TPH.

• 3 weeks later...
Just to confirm - Cucumber. was not me. Someone went on my account and thought it would be funny,

Well it wasn't I've got better things to do than to be pissed about changing names willy nilly, well actually I haven't.

Anyone want me to change their name?

Well it wasn't I've got better things to do than to be pissed about changing names willy nilly, well actually I haven't.

Anyone want me to change their name?

Nah it was someone i know who was on the computer while i was still logged in. Why Cucumber i don't know? :dunno:

Nah it was someone i know who was on the computer while i was still logged in. Why Cucumber i don't know? :dunno:

Don't worry about it I'm sure you're a big boy ;) and will get over it. :P

:mad::@lol

No. I dislike that one. And besides, I'd hate typing that in every time I wanted to log into the site at college! :P

Any reasonable suggestions??

I thought you might. :P

Reasonable,I can do that. Errrrm. Ill get back to you.

Archived