Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mad Dog

N Block, L1, Kop - Got something to say about them put it in here.

You're a martyr in my eyes!

I think we need to start a campaign to get you allowed back.

Make a petition or something? When they see how many followers you have they are bound to reinstate you to leader?

Free the N Block 2 ;)

I can only see Mikey and Wils' Hair. Who else can you see?

Pete :D

Pretty Sure Bert is next to wils :unsure::ph34r::whistle:

My dad & uncle are on there as well as two mates from college and maybe part of Damo.

Also lots of familiar faces :P

But lets stay on topic! :whistle::D

Did anyone capture the moment Jme_lcfc was thrown out and banned? lol

Sorry..... :P

Priceless.:P

Nah really,he didnt deserve to be thrown out atal,he was doing no different to anyone else in the block.Hopefully the club will realise this and do something about it for the lad.

To be fair, they haven't backed down before, or not as far as I am aware.

I once went to court to help a guy who was charged with a public order offence following an ejection, and although he was cleared, the club didn't back down over his 3 match ban (causing him to miss the last game at Filbo and the first at the WS).

To be fair, they haven't backed down before, or not as far as I am aware.

I've heard that the club have backed down before now when people have gone through the appeals process which is in place, but it isn't a common thing. There's a possibility of them going back on their decision to ban me, but it isn't a certainty or that likely.

are we stil on for the derby game, hopefully we turn out in numbers. Also are we going to be doing any sort of protest as we have a long time to prepare rather than just this saturday. And i really fancy a protest.

are we stil on for the derby game, hopefully we turn out in numbers. Also are we going to be doing any sort of protest as we have a long time to prepare rather than just this saturday. And i really fancy a protest.

If you want to know anything about a protest, then Andy would be the man to talk to I should think. Obviously with him being the main man behind the Ultras idea, and me not attending the game, I should think anything that will happen will happen through him. :)

We are still on for derby game :D

Standupsitdown may well be getting involved but as far as a protest..I'm just not sure we could do something en-masse in N block. :unsure::(

Archived