Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mad Dog

N Block, L1, Kop - Got something to say about them put it in here.

+ the kop is not near the away fans and that tension and sense of trying to outsing is what makes an atmosphere. you cannot have a good atmosphere away from the away fans without thousands of dedicated fans ie Liverpool and their kop all stands for the games it creates atmosphere and the thought of all our kop standing is ridiculous.

N block and L1 to continue and we wont be beaten by these nanny rules.

+ i dont understand why the club make fans sit when noone is going to do anything about it.

the authorities are apparently "putting pressure on clubs" to get fans to sit.. are they going to care about 200 fans in N block standing when thousands stand at many other grounds every week (and they have done nothing at these grounds).. No... all the club are doing is alienating their fans... the clubs need to stand up to the FLA and tell them there is a demand for standing and the current rules are unenforcible/unworkable and outdated.

+ the kop is not near the away fans and that tension and sense of trying to outsing is what makes an atmosphere. you cannot have a good atmosphere away from the away fans without thousands of dedicated fans ie Liverpool and their kop all stands for the games it creates atmosphere and the thought of all our kop standing is ridiculous.

N block and L1 to continue and we wont be beaten by these nanny rules.

This is true.

Im re-locating over to L1 next season. I've had enough of the Kop.

This is true.

and if more and more people do this. which is likely what can they the club do. :thumbup:

This is true.

The Kop didn't actually look too bad in the first half. I couldn't hear it, but it seemed to me as though quite a few were joining in in the upper-part of the stand - a first in a league game as far as my eyes are concerned this season.

The Kop didn't actually look too bad in the first half. I couldn't hear it, but it seemed to me as though quite a few were joining in in the upper-part of the stand - a first in a league game as far as my eyes are concerned this season.

It was still wank. There's to many people that dont want to sing and get the arse on If you try and create some sort of atmosphere. A few people around me will be moving over to L1 for next season.

just move over to a corner ,

im sorry but l1 and n1 hardly make a difference to drowning out the away fans,

when the kop got going today for like 5 seconds it was louder then n1 and l1 put together,

you dont have to be sorry, but i can guess you sit in the south stand.

just move over to a corner ,

im sorry but l1 and n1 hardly make a difference to drowning out the away fans,

when the kop got going today for like 5 seconds it was louder then n1 and l1 put together,

Hardly surprising - there's what, 4,000 plus people in the Kop? And 1,000 tops in L1 and N put together? Stands to reason it'd be louder if it got going.

And I apologise for suggesting the Kop was good today. It appears as though it was awful. Again. In which case I am not surprised having sat there for so long myself.

i sat in l1

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat. Why do you still sit their then, move to the kop if it so great. I think your the 1st ever that sits in L1 and likes the kop more :o

Fair enough then. I was in N and did not hear anything from the Kop apart from a bad decsion which sparked a few angry noises. :rolleyes:

I heard quite a few songs from NBlock today, helped tho becasue the rest of the stadium was quiet, Kop was poor today!

I have just thought of a good argument against the club for JME and those writing letters.

why when they advertised the "singing section" on the website and magazine did they accompany the articles with pictures of fans STANDING AND SINGING !!!

then they go and eject people for doing what they (appear) to be promoting????

i cringe every time someone calls it a kop!!

its a bloody family/OAP stand with the odd middle aged man in.

i will refer to it as the south stand from now on :huh:

i have for a long time now, it does my head in two tbh.

(1000 club :smile: )

Sorry to hear how poorly treated you were today Jamie. The stewards are only following instructions from the head of Health and Safety...shame though that you were clearly made a scapegoat of. As I said to you in the Station Hotel in Ipswich...never trust the club!!!.

As in any industry, all levels of lower and middle management have to dance to the tune and jump through the hoops of any legislation laid down by the idiots with little or no common sense; ie those at the top.

I'm hoping people will hear something for standing for the Derby game, any money says 2,000 out of the 3,000 they'll bring will stand if not all of them.

If nothing is neard I may well be going back to L1 as in my ST booklet I have 2 tickets with 2 different seats lol

Also unless something is seriously sorted out I would defenatly consider not getting an ST, going EVERY away game and the occasional home game. lol It's just getting silly now, and it wasnt just the crap on the pitch.

Not happy at all with the way they made scapegoats of Micky and Jamie. 'Persistent standing and aggressive behaviour' ?! Everyone was doing the same thing, except a lad in front of me who was doing the willy puller gesture and the v sign, and a group of lads to the right who were banging on the perspex, plus even broke a chair at the end. Those people did not get thrown out. Not happy.

a steward said to someone infornt of me yesterday, an elderly ish lady that we was allowed to stand and sing our song, once we had finished we had to sit down! if we sing for 90 minutes they cannot do nothing??

Similar to what the club said when we went to the supporters meeting. The annoying thing is the club have completely contradicted themselves in there actions yesterday.

yeh i was across from the lady that got told to sit down. was funny though in N block becuase every time they tol us to sit down, we started singin "if you love leicester stand up"

did anyone see that bloke videoing the police back ? when they were videoing him ?

Archived