Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mad Dog

N Block, L1, Kop - Got something to say about them put it in here.

yeh i was across from the lady that got told to sit down. was funny though in N block becuase every time they tol us to sit down, we started singin "if you love leicester stand up"

did anyone see that bloke videoing the police back ? when they were videoing him ?

That was me and Andy that were filming back. Andy was very frustrated he was being filmed so decided he would do it back. :P

A rather nice solution would be to build the sitting down into a chant, counting out to the point when everyone stands again...continues the chant, then sit again counting out loud.

That really would screw them over :D

Do we get filmed by handheld camera's every game? Does L1 aswell?

in l1 they do record.

we was vidoed during the leeds game as well (this is for n block by the way)

This is an absolute fooking disgrace. Jamie, mate, sorry to hear how you've been treated even after you were one of the main people in starting this whole thing, I hope those stewards feel like such twats when they realise who they picked on. :angry:

I'm all for some sort of protest against Derby - only thing is I can't go the fooking game cos I'm in Spain!!! :cry::cry::cry:

We need to organise some sort of protest!

I could right an whole page about what happened and how fustrated I am about it but i really don't have time.

I Liked davie's idea about turning our backs and not watching the game - What about a flag saying stand up and support your team - Or even as DD said have some sort of chant for it.

Something has to be done.

Do we get filmed by handheld camera's every game? Does L1 aswell?

L1 gets filmed - I've been told so by Peter Jones when talking to him about the racist chanting after a game.

Whether by handhelds or by the cameras fixed to the roof who knows, but they focus in and record anyone they think is or will become a problem.

Anyone concerned about this, or anyone wishing to cause the police some extra work, should make a formal application to see all footage that has been taken of them and stored by the police under the Freedom of Information Act 2000

Any person can make a request under the Act - there are no restrictions on your age, nationality, or where you live.

All you have to do is write to (or email) the public authority that you think holds the information you want. You should make sure that you include:

* your name

* an address where you can be contacted

* a description of the information that you want

You don't have to mention the Freedom of Information Act, but there is no reason not to if you want to.

You should try to describe the information you want in as much detail as possible - for example "minutes of the meeting where the decision to do X was made", rather than "everything you have about X". This will help the public authority find the information you need.

Public authorities must comply with your request promptly, and should provide the information to you within 20 working days (around a month). If they need more time, they must write to you and tell you when they will be able to answer your request, and why they need more time.

Much more information can be obtained here

L1 gets filmed - I've been told so by Peter Jones when talking to him about the racist chanting after a game.

Whether by handhelds or by the cameras fixed to the roof who knows, but they focus in and record anyone they think is or will become a problem.

Anyone concerned about this, or anyone wishing to cause the police some extra work, should make a formal application to see all footage that has been taken of them and stored by the police under the Freedom of Information Act 2000

Much more information can be obtained here

The problem is I believe they can also charge you for the time and effort taken to provide it.

The problem is I believe they can also charge you for the time and effort taken to provide it.

Not really - they just like you to think that is the case.

What it costs

Most requests are free. You might be asked to pay a small amount for making photocopies or postage.

If the public authority thinks that it will cost them more than £450 (or £600 for a request to central government) to find the information and prepare it for release, then they can turn down your request. They might ask you to narrow down your request by being more specific in the information you're looking for.

Not really - they just like you to think that is the case.

This means that if a number of people all made a similar legitimate request at a similar point in time it could make an awful problem for those attempting to administer it within their set time frame :whistle:lol

I was standing next too Jamie all 1st half yesterday and its a joke to chuck him out for standing as over 100 were staning all game, (also he sat for the RK chant) plus so were the away support and how long have L1 and top of the kop stood for? I am going to write to Peter Jones tell him how rediculus the whole thing is.

Stewards i have never had an issue with, always thought them to be fans like me who just could not afford a ST, or just wanted to get paid or help out! Don't think that today. :angry:

A lot of stewards don't work for the club do they? I always thought some/all were supplied by an external company. Maybe I just heard wrong :dunno:

they must work for the club if the club advertised the job a few months ago

One of the things we used to do at Filbert St was develop a rapport with the stewards. It took a while, but it meant that rather than having both sides having a go at each other, we developed an 'understanding'. Consequently, I was on the front row of 'Crazy Corner', and stood 90 minutes every week, and was never ejected.

Some of those stewards are now in the South Stand, and even after all these years, we still enjoy the banter.

One of the things we used to do at Filbert St was develop a rapport with the stewards. It took a while, but it meant that rather than having both sides having a go at each other, we developed an 'understanding'. Consequently, I was on the front row of 'Crazy Corner', and stood 90 minutes every week, and was never ejected.

Some of those stewards are now in the South Stand, and even after all these years, we still enjoy the banter.

wot kind of things went on in the crazy corner ?

Exactly what my hubby has done in L1, and he used to go in 'Crazy Corner'!

In reply to an earlier post, they use handheld cameras in L1 to film. I think they must all be aspiring Steven Spielbergs as I don't see the need to shove the camera in my (then) 9 year old's face :rolleyes:

My lot moved back to L1 yesterday after being in N for the last three matches. They could sense the change in attitude at the Leeds game from the stewards and police and so sought sanctuary with 'their' steward in L block.

Thanks to everybody who has said that they feel the treatment was unfair and bollocks yesterday, it's much appreciated. I will be appealing against the ban, and so hopefully it will be overturned. An email will be on its way to Peter Jones very shortly.

As for the stewards up there, I thought they were fine in the previous 3 games (Cov, WBA and Leeds), and, like Andy said, the chief steward was alright with us! Yesterday was a complete farce really. The stewards behaved like idiots, and the police presence was a bit much for QPR.

The thing that got me was, Jamie was actuallt sat on top of his chair for the majority.

Then at the end of the game i said to the steward, what are we supposed to do, when the people in front are standing? Sit and watch their backsides? He said, well ask them to sit down, and i said, what if they say no, what are we gonna do then?? Then he was like, Yeah that's a fair point.

Archived