Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mad Dog

N Block, L1, Kop - Got something to say about them put it in here.

Havn't been to a game for a few weeks now - I'm going to go to the Leeds game, how is the atmosphere in N block?

As bad as it is to say I've been pretty embarrased to take mates of mine to home games since we moved to the Walkers as the atmosphere is so poor .. are things any different since the N block move..?

Havn't been to a game for a few weeks now - I'm going to go to the Leeds game, how is the atmosphere in N block?

As bad as it is to say I've been pretty embarrased to take mates of mine to home games since we moved to the Walkers as the atmosphere is so poor .. are things any different since the N block move..?

We went in for the first time for the WBA game. We don't know how we got there though.. We did slag it off quite a bit the week before cos we couldn't hear anything in the Kop but when we were actually there we thought it was pretty good, well what we remember of it. :thumbup:

It's good inside the block, obviously people outside it can't really hear, but if you take your mates in that block I don't think you would be as embaressed of the atmosphere.

If that makes sence :unsure:

Its just another L1 minus the chavs in burberry :whistle:

Quiet as a mouse, to put it bluntly. Just like the rest of the ground.

We have always be pathetic for outsinging away fans and for creating an atmosphere whilst at the Walkers.

Bring back terracing!! :thumbup:

Bring back Hooliganism while youre at, not!!

Was there for the Coventry and WBA games. Best place I've been in at Filbert Way for all round atmosphere and I've been an STH in the North Stand, South Stand and L1 before. By atmosphere I also mean the people around you are friendly and on the whole positive which makes the day more enjoyable.

Was there for the Coventry and WBA games. Best place I've been in at Filbert Way for all round atmosphere and I've been an STH in the North Stand, South Stand and L1 before. By atmosphere I also mean the people around you are friendly and on the whole positive which makes the day more enjoyable.

i would totally agree with that, i think the atmosphere is much better than L1 and more towards our team

i think its been brilliant. all we need to do now is get the kop singing again :whistle:

The Kop is singing again!. The atmosphere was good against Cov and WBA as I'm sure it was in L1 and the N Block. Fans now have a much wider choice of where to sit for a good atmos. :)

Gotta be good for the club.

Quiet as a mouse, to put it bluntly. Just like the rest of the ground.

We have always be pathetic for outsinging away fans and for creating an atmosphere whilst at the Walkers.

Bring back terracing!! :thumbup:

But I hear we are pretty good away from home... :unsure:

It's been brilliant, had a great time in there vs West Brom and Cov and I'm sure everyone else in N block did. Non-stop singing even before the match, banter with the away fans, I've never enjoyed watching City so much as I have since N block started.

All those who are sceptical, come over for a game and see if you still think we're quiet! :thumbup:

:dunno: hey i live in ireland but was over 4 the cov game my brother sits in the n block but told me that i couldnt sit there because you have to be invited in is this true or not ???

Very untrue. lol . Why would your brother do that to you !

Very untrue. lol . Why would your brother do that to you !

well see im his younger brother and he was with his chav mates so he didnt want me or my dad to sit with him we sat in the kop wasnt as good but still had a great day out !! im coming over 4 the qpr game in to weeks so i hope leicester pick up some wins before that !!

Are there any new songs starting up?

One reason for a lack of singing form the whole crowd is because many of the songs are full of swearing, and not everyone in the ground wants to be joining in. "Iwan is welshman" was popular because everyone joined in, some forgetting that the "all f-ing night" was at the end! West Ham have no problems with getting everyone singing "bubbles", likewise Liverpool with 'Walk alone". No swearing in those. "When you're smiling" is perfect for us - and the club should find (or get someone to record) a version to play at halftime or whenever that is at the right tempo for a football crowd to join in. (plus, there are that many versions of it, they should play a different one each week whlist the fans are leaving the group to increase the familiarity of the song, and the fans' ownership of it)

I suggest some thought needs to go into some new songs with the right sort of rythm, tune and words to encourage as many fans as possible to join in. Songs everyone used to sing at school - that sort of thing. Lilly the Pink strikes me as a good one - don't think it's been used before.

Here's one - to the tune of "What's that going over the hill - is it a monster, is it a monster?"

"Who's that coming up from the back - is it McAuley, is it McAuley?"

(or something along those lines)

Who's next.....

What has been bothering me recently is trying to work out whether L1 are louder than N-Block or whether N-Block are louder than L1? :whistle::ph34r:

Also, does anyone else get reminded of N-Sync everytime they hear the name N-Block? No? Just me then. :P

Would i still be able to go in N block with my crutches, or would i have to goin that disbaled bit??

When I was on crutches I sat in the disabled area but I had a full cast on. I rang and asked if I was allowed my crutches in the ground in my normal seat and they said no. I turned upto the game and saw someone walk up the stairs with them. So they are not very consistant. :rolleyes:

When I was on crutches I sat in the disabled area but I had a full cast on. I rang and asked if I was allowed my crutches in the ground in my normal seat and they said no. I turned upto the game and saw someone walk up the stairs with them. So they are not very consistant. :rolleyes:

Fock it, I'll hop up the stairs.

Archived